Biggie

Born is pride, from isolation
Sep 28, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles AFLW, Subiaco, Wildcats
Too much talent across the Sts team with our injuries , we are done for 2021.

2 wins and an improved style of play, plus two good players in 2022, we are going ok.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Good season girls. The improvement pasts the eyeball test, and is reflected beyond Ws. We've gone from not seeing a game plan to seeing one and seeing it work. We've gone from seeing it work for half a game, to a full four quarter performance.

Good signs. Injury battered as well. I look forward to 2022 with a fully fit midfield.

Carbine Chaos

Ainsworth #33
Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Everton
Tips for the Best and Fairest?

Bowen seems the winner to me but the top 5 is pretty open. Maybe Niamh, Swanson, Smith, Grace? Bresland may have missed too much footy. Ward was solid, so a smokey? Lewis to snare a spot in her first season?

The fact it's much harder to pick this season than last is a great sign of development.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

Bowen seems the winner to me but the top 5 is pretty open. Maybe Niamh, Swanson, Smith, Grace? Bresland may have missed too much footy. Ward was solid, so a smokey? Lewis to snare a spot in her first season?

The fact it's much harder to pick this season than last is a great sign of development.
No room for Perera?

Monocle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2003
Western Suburbs : Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont NE Patriots Eagles AFLW

IMO

Bowen

McCarthy
Kelly N

Lewis

McCarthy and Kelly missing games will hurt their chances.

Bowen played all the games and is a shoe in IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monocle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2003
Western Suburbs : Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont NE Patriots Eagles AFLW
Spewing i can't make it to the members sundowner, i'll be at Coral Bay.

Was planning on drinking too much and giving Bowen some pointers on her ball drop :moustache:

Good thing that you cant make it, as she may well have been sober and made comment on your ball drop too. :p

Miguel Sanchez

Terrible person
Aug 10, 2006
Shandong Gold Stadium
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Black Ducks
Congrats to Bella Lewis who’s won the Club Champion award in her first year of AFLW!

Aisling McCarthy finished second. They must have changed the voting system because I don’t know how anyone could have beaten Bowen, but particularly McCarthy who missed multiple games.

Remove this Banner Ad