jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Not even mine, someone’s screenshots from a group chat that somehow saved themselves in my phone. :eek:

The AFLCA votes are much more interesting. Coaches had A-Mac best or second-best on, but disagreed almost completely on the rest.
It's like a cliffhanger with no resolution.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Wow that is weak as piss. The girls commentating both said it was a fair bump and within 5m of the ball.

Spot on, it was just a fair bump. Nothing more to it, and should have been play on. No free kick - if it was the men's game, it would be play on, so why should it be different for the girl's game. As said, very wrong, and must be appealed. It's just nonsense.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Spot on, it was just a fair bump. Nothing more to it, and should have been play on. No free kick - if it was the men's game, it would be play on, so why should it be different for the girl's game. As said, very wrong, and must be appealed. It's just nonsense.

Swanny has already accepted it, mate. I thought we were certain to contest it.

Bacchus

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2008
Down South
AFL Club
West Coast
Club don’t want to risk $10000 + Grace QC ‘ fees. Grace on holidays? I reckon they’d be doing something if it was McGovern or Naitanui. Poor messaging, double standard. Adelaide appealed and player got off. Liam Ryan has handed out bumps like this and no report. Fallen over like a limp sack of potatoes. Of course the player did what she was told.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
T'be sure t'be sure

*edit* ******* Instagram links are failing me lately!

Anyway it's a video of the Irish girls doing a jig

Last edited:

The wily weagle

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Hang on a minute, didn't someone earlier in the WAFL season cause a head high hit to a GWS player that resulted in a fractured neck, and got off?

What. The. Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back