AFLW West Coast Women 2021 - Discussion

How many wins in 2021?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a perfect hip and shoulder.

Absolutely pathetic by the club to accept the sanction.

I had a thought that maybe they’re just using at as an opportunity to send Swanny off for surgery, she’s looked quite limited with her shoulder for the last month or so.

I had a thought that maybe they’re just using at as an opportunity to send Swanny off for surgery, she’s looked quite limited with her shoulder for the last month or so.
Won't this leave her with a bad record? Or doesn't it work like that any longer.

The more I watch the replay the more bemused I am that we wouldn’t challenge it, even on principle.

We can’t allow incidents like that end with suspensions. We’re letting the game down by not fighting the charge.

Pathetic by the VFL, and even worse by our club for not challenging that ridiculous ban :westcoast::toilet:

If dishing out 2 week bans for perfectly executed sheppards within 5m of the ball is what the VFL wants in womans footy, it's not going to grow or get much respect.
Pretty sure they don't want it in men's either.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure they don't want it in men's either.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

If someone got cited for that bump in the mens comp there'd be a public outcry & VFL media w***ers (Whately, Robbo) would be talking about it ad nauseam.

It irks me that because it's the womans game, a joke decision like that can just be handed out and swept under the rug without anyone caring.

Jesus, not even our club gave a whimper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back