AFLW West Coast Women 2021 - Discussion

How many wins in 2021?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond are a lot bigger and better marks. Seem a long way in front of our team. Getting the rub of the green as well.
Decision not to appeal the ridiculous suspension against our captain and best player is mind boggling, and then our next two best midfielders are out through injury. Brave effort in the circumstances. We have no forward presence.

Richmond getting an armchair ride from the filthy maggots.

They get the frees and the identical incidents, when we should be given the frees, are just ignored.

Our Girls are being beaten by the better team no doubt , BUT the umpiring has left a lot to be desired.

Evident that we just aren't competitive in the air, we have improved a lots of areas this season, however the lack of skill in marking has been noticeable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Gibson in the middle, she can help protect the younger ones like Bowen and Lewis (not that they really need it, tough cookies).

Have to be impressed with the efforts of the girls this year, especially after Hooker sliced her way out of the season. They've really done the club proud.

Super gutsy fightback by the gals.

Didn't get the points, but by gee they showed some real character.

Very proud of them today, excellent showing with our three best mids either not playing or an in match injury, therefore not being able to impact the game.

Good sign moving forward for the gals .

Last edited:
West Coast AFLW Injury Update

West Coast AFLW senior coach Daniel Pratt has confirmed young Eagle Sharna Davidson (Hamstring) is done for season 2021 meanwhile Irish recruit Aisling McCarthy (Cork/knee), Maddy Collier (Head) & Belinda Smith (Cork) are potential done for season 2021 with only one game remaining in season 2021 for the Eagles.

Geez will we be able to field a team this week? As far as I can tell, Orme was the only squad member who turned out in the WAFLW this week, and McDonald travelled as emergency.

No sign of Gilmore, Liddle, Devlyn or Norrish. Bresland might be back from her hammy I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back