AFLW West Coast Women 2022 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

At least it's another club with controversy after the last week

Watching the purps and by god they're skills and gameplan look leagues above ours. Spreading into space, hitting targets (especially going into the 50) and ferocious tackling. I swear we've gone backwards this season so far.

At least it's another club with controversy after the last week
Ironic because come of her teammates would be LBGTQIA+

Wonder if a catholic player had the same beliefs/stance there would be more outcry from the media

Watching the purps and by god they're skills and gameplan look leagues above ours. Spreading into space, hitting targets (especially going into the 50) and ferocious tackling. I swear we've gone backwards this season so far.
Their womens are like our mens when we first started. And we're like 1990s Freo. :/

Ironic because come of her teammates would be LBGTQIA+
alanis morissette cbc GIF by Kim's Convenience

Wonder if a catholic player had the same beliefs/stance there would be more outcry from the media

Literally said the same thing to me mate. Public outcry and the media would be roasting them for hate speech by now if it was a christian.

Look nothing wrong with this, she's done what she thinks is right, and providing she doesn't jump on twitter, it's how alternate beliefs are supposed to be handled.

Ability to allow a differing opinion is so lost these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally said the same thing to me mate. Public outcry and the media would be roasting them for hate speech by now if it was a christian.

Look nothing wrong with this, she's done what she thinks is right, and providing she doesn't jump on twitter, it's how alternate beliefs are supposed to be handled.

Ability to allow a differing opinion is so lost these days.
Exactly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back