AFLW West Coast Women 2022 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

"Peel Thunder’s Kate Bartlett kicked a bag of seven goals to help her side on its way to win over South Fremantle."

Surely we jump on KB.

"Peel Thunder’s Kate Bartlett kicked a bag of seven goals to help her side on its way to win over South Fremantle."

Surely we jump on KB.
Still confused as to why she was cut in the first place? Excellent list management, as always.

SMALL forward Krstel Petrevski has informed Melbourne of her decision to head back to her home state of Western Australia.

Petrevski has played four games for Melbourne, debuting in the club’s first-ever final in 2020.

Womens.afl believes she will look to join West Coast to help bolster their forward line. A trade will be facilitated between the clubs once the official Trade and Sign period opens.

Any relation to Samo?

Edit: Appears they are cousins

Last edited:
She played WAFLW for Tigers last season

Champion data not onboard with STATS at that stage but from what I remember, smooth mover and good HF

Better than Tarnee Tester.

We are definitely doing things in the background to keep Ella happy 😊

Just need the results to turn around and I’ll be more comfortable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So read this on the AFL site

1653539087792.png

So I assume we will tally up enough points to ensure we keep our R1 pick. So far, we have lost the Kelly gang but not to expansion clubs. We have anothr 2 on the move but I do not think to an expansion club.

That may be why Bowen may have been given the green light to head east and join an expansion club - we need 28 points.

So read this on the AFL site

View attachment 1409069

So I assume we will tally up enough points to ensure we keep our R1 pick. So far, we have lost the Kelly gang but not to expansion clubs. We have anothr 2 on the move but I do not think to an expansion club.

That may be why Bowen may have been given the green light to head east and join an expansion club - we need 28 points.

I was sure Port would jump on Ward, and Essendon on Bullas.

Essendon on Bullas.
Essendon's signings have been simply exceptional. Bullas be lucky to get a call up now

But agreed - i also thought they'd bounce.

Surely it’s not possible for Freo to be given a pick ahead of us and get Roberts? Surely?
I can’t see this happening, but yes it’s a possibility

Remove this Banner Ad

Back