Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Established: Season 01
(as Seventh Wonders, changed name to West Coast Wonders for Season 07)
Colours: Blue & Yellow
Home Ground: The Colosseum
Premierships: 3. Seasons 01, 13, 15
Mobbenfuhrer Medallists: Wise Guy Sam (S15)
Captains: ShaunDuggan and Wise Guy Sam

logowonders.png

Squad List:

033. Marklar_33
2. WiseGuySam (C)
3. ShaunDuggan (C)
4. Danger in Texas (r)
5. Frothies Mcveigh
6. tim saints
8. Shallow
9. Cotch_9
10. RETIRED (again) @EKA
12. Big Bad Buddy
14. Sydney Bloods (r)
18. Storm20
19. JP Sauce (r)
20. Coopers
21. ClarkeM
23. 23Legend
24. Drew23
28. DemonJim (VC)
30. wmoore
31. Cowboy from Hell
33. PVF (VC)
35. Son of Skelator (r)
36.TheFreshBanana
37. Shueyisagun
43. croweater 41
44. Mop
69. Necromancer Beth

(r) = Rookie. Eligible for EKA medal for best first year player

IN: JP Sauce (OFG Warriors), Danger in Texas (OFG Warriors) , Cotch_9, Big Bad Buddy (Southern Dragons), Son of Skelator, Sydney Bloods
OUT: Frothies McVeigh (OFG Warriors) Snag_Breac, Eaglesflyinghigh, MagpieGirl_13, Postmanpav, Aidancdaman, Rick18, Muttweed (All Delisted)

MID SEASON TRADE: Boshtrich Burger for Marklar_33 (Gumbies)

1zpp75j.png

Round 1 - @ Geelong Gumbies WIN
Round 2 - Southern Dragons
Round 3 - @ Gold City Royals
Round 4 - Roys FC
Round 5 - @ Alberton Swamprats
Round 6 - @ Fighting Furies
Round 7 - Mt Buller Demons (Foundation Cup)
Round 8 - @ East Side Hawks
Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers
Round 10 - Geelong Gumbies
Round 11 - @ Southern Dragons
Round 12 - Gold City Royals
Round 13 - @ Roys FC
Round 14 - Alberton Swamprats
Round 15 - Fighting Furies
Round 16 - @ Mt Buller Demons
Round 17 - East Side Hawks
Round 18 - @ Baghdad Bombers

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Please change crow number four to Danger in Texas Wise Guy Sam
Done.

>>>>><<<<<<

Now would be a good time 2 list your preferred positions. Of course a lot of it has to do with favouritism On Topic Posting but it would be good to know where you really want to play so we can try to accommodate you as a reward for fine work.

ShaunDuggan and I want to make it really clear to the rookies that chances are you won't start at in the top positions. BoshtrichBurger started in a pretty good position on the half back flank but he was made to earn a prime position by quality posting over a several rounds. This is not because we don't think you will be great posters, more because we want you to earn it and feel rewarded when you are named on the in the middle or at CHF. Of course this may not be the case in the preseason as that's the perfect time to give you a chance to play in the top roles but that is up to Pre season captain PVF.

More people are likely to get a position they can own if they pick something slightly obscure like CHB or HFF. Both good positions but not as fancy as the big ones. However it will mean you can own it from the start if that is your preference. It is a good way to build you SFA persona around. All SFA CHB has a nice ring to it.

If you have any concerns on positions at all please post them or PM me and ShaunDuggan. We try to accommodate everyone but its often not possible all the time all at once. We are a very strong club with lots of great posters which means you will not be gifted a position as easily as you might at smaller, quieter clubs.

I'm always happy to give feedback, advice or support to any Wonder to help you be the best qootier you can be.

I did think about it actually, but I thought I'd take the modest approach on that one this premiership around. (if we win back to back I'll put it in the tital though!

I like your thinking sir.

Apr 1, 2011
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NAFC
ShaunDuggan and Wise Guy Sam (and PVF for preseason) I agree that rookies need to earn their place. My aim is to one day break into the midfield but obviously when joining the best team in the SFA this sort of thing takes time and effort, two things I'll definitely put in. I'm gonna do all I can to make the Wonders even stronger for season 16 and help us win back-to-back flags!

Half back flank would be a great spot to start if possible (it's where I played my real footy) or perhaps on the half forward line. I need room to run. :p

Quite looking forward to watching the rookies blossom. Big season for us Wonders, 2 more teams for us to beat on our way to premiership glory.

Fun fact: Duggan is currently laying on couch, eating Xmas chocolates while watching Braveheart. (Just wanted everyone to know I'm watching a classic, but also, I still have leftover Xmas choccies).

Sep 21, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
ShaunDuggan and Wise Guy Sam (and PVF for preseason) I agree that rookies need to earn their place. My aim is to one day break into the midfield but obviously when joining the best team in the SFA this sort of thing takes time and effort, two things I'll definitely put in. I'm gonna do all I can to make the Wonders even stronger for season 16 and help us win back-to-back flags!

Half back flank would be a great spot to start if possible (it's where I played my real footy) or perhaps on the half forward line. I need room to run. :p
Where I started my career, on the right half back flank...

You'll be a star in no time brah! :D

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Quite looking forward to watching the rookies blossom. Big season for us Wonders, 2 more teams for us to beat on our way to premiership glory.

Fun fact: Duggan is currently laying on couch, eating Xmas chocolates while watching Braveheart. (Just wanted everyone to know I'm watching a classic, but also, I still have leftover Xmas choccies).

That's some amazing rationing ability, I was out by the 28th.

Congrats DemonJim!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire

This guy ^^^

Champion :thumbsu:

That's some amazing rationing ability, I was out by the 28th.

Congrats DemonJim!!!!

I did get quite a bit. Still have a few boxes of 'non quality' type chocolate, not sure whether to tackle it or not. I think I sold myself short in Reardo and his 'Who won Xmas thread'.

This is your Vice Captain speaking.

Yep had a cute little girl, all is well.

So might be a bit afk till next week. Depending on stuff.

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Wow. Really looking forward to this season, guys. Hopefully I can become a respected and well-known member of the SFA.

My favoured position is obviously in the midfield, but I'm okay with a HFF or HBF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back