Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S22 Team Thread - Reigning Premiers! ClarkeM wins BnF.

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of mid year jitters hit us last year as well.

Get that top 8 finish, we've shown we know how to win finals.
Western Bulldogs style.

For all you legends who have been always been wondering how many games/goals you have produced in your SFA careers. I have taken the time out to get a updated list together (well, from what I believe is the updated list) right up until our last game last week.
As you can see, I am doing this, as this week I'll be playing my 50th SFA match.. so when we win, I'd expect everyone to buy me shots shots shots!!

(ps. Huge apology to BallaratBulldog, for some reason, I wasn't able to find your past stats in the updated list (up until Season 20) that the league stats guru gave me)
If it makes you feel any better, you won't have to buy me shots after our victory this weekend :)

Come in and check them out.
Oh and also, our new match thread is up, so pop in there and give the Royals some s**t because they're top of the ladder at the moment and think their shite don't stink

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...vs-gold-city-royals-at-the-colosseum.1149653/

Marklar_33 JT_the_Man TheHairyGamer SSwans2011 SteeleBeams dogs105 BallaratBulldog Tigz_09 CD__ Golumless LicoriceAllsorts Daniel1812 TheBeardAmigos ClarkeM Wooljay Storm20 craffles _MKMatty PVF grants guns TheFreshBanana TheFreightTrain THE411 Bucking Beads

dmb14x.jpg

101 for SSwans2011 this week. Too bad we didn't know about this last week. Could have given the man a big week

We'll just state he copped a suspension and celebrate his 100* in style this week against the Royals.

Not posting in my 100th game is probably a good summary of my season to date. :p Hoping to be active again soon, but that may realistically be a month or two away. Will keep trying to pop in when I can and bandwagon when we play finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back on the winners list lads. Was a huge match for us to continue our run towards the finals. We decided to mix things up a bit last week and it paid off with TheBeardAmigos kicking a haul of 8 goals, Golumless getting his mojo back through the midfield with 11 tackles and ClarkeM claiming his wing spot back with another great performance.

With only 3 matches left for the season, it's basically a do or die week for us this week against the Dragons with the winner more then likely playing finals, while the loser will find it hard to reach them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back