Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S23 Team Thread - Shut Up Harold!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good numbers last week however we dropped down to 12 posters throughout the week. Hopefully our current winning streak can urge a few to get posting
To be fair last week was a tough thread to get involved in as our oppo weren't really able to hold conversations

How-to-properly-clean-football-boots-to-make-them-last-longer-2-810x400.jpg

I'm out guys.

Not having any fun with this and it's felt like work this season to try and hang on.

Thanks Haydo for getting me involved but I haven't quite taken to it like a duck to water. Guess it's not my
AXEXGW_1922167c.jpg

I'll be hanging out in the story thread or Richmond board from here on out.
Cheers for having me, I couldn't play for any other side.
Give em hell!!

How-to-properly-clean-football-boots-to-make-them-last-longer-2-810x400.jpg

I'm out guys.

Not having any fun with this and it's felt like work this season to try and hang on.

Thanks Haydo for getting me involved but I haven't quite taken to it like a duck to water. Guess it's not my
AXEXGW_1922167c.jpg

I'll be hanging out in the story thread or Richmond board from here on out.
Cheers for having me, I couldn't play for any other side.
Give em hell!!
Thanks for the great season and a bit we got to play together mate. As LA said, the game isn't for everyone. Cheers for being apart of the greatest club around and we'll run out on Sunday one last time with ya mate.

I look forward to reading your Tigers stories. Always welcome as a future Wonder if you ever get the itch again :)

3 wins on the trot lads. Finals are within our reach. Gotta keep up this momentum
Huge win and another against the Demons. They have become our bunnies now
Rattled them early, kept the foot on their throat for the whole week. Good times

Are we excited??? Big 3 game winning streak lads. Haven't seen the ladder yet but I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't in the 8 or just outside on percentage! Our time is now, after a slow start to the season, we've kicked into gear and becoming a force on field.

Some big numbers from a few tonight. SSwans2011 with 26 disposals from CHB... he is also apparently putting us on his shoulders and carrying us to finals.
32 disposals and a huge 10 marks from MKMatty who's posting has improved out of sight and is being rewarded on the field.
23 disposals for Bucking Beads and a massive debut from our newest recruit SweetD who started on the bench but was in the action as quickly as saying 5 premierships. 24 disposals, 10 tackles, 7 hitouts and a goal on debut is some sort of feat.

27 disposals and a goal from dogs105 while our cool and calm Full Forward slotted 4 goals in PVF

Again, a massive thank you to Tigz_09 for the year and a bit as a Wonder, he went out in style tonight with 24 possessions and 9 marks.

Overall, an awesome week. Be proud, be heard and we'll back it up this week coming.
Get around us!!! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we excited??? Big 3 game winning streak lads. Haven't seen the ladder yet but I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't in the 8 or just outside on percentage! Our time is now, after a slow start to the season, we've kicked into gear and becoming a force on field.

Some big numbers from a few tonight. SSwans2011 with 26 disposals from CHB... he is also apparently putting us on his shoulders and carrying us to finals.
32 disposals and a huge 10 marks from MKMatty who's posting has improved out of sight and is being rewarded on the field.
23 disposals for Bucking Beads and a massive debut from our newest recruit SweetD who started on the bench but was in the action as quickly as saying 5 premierships. 24 disposals, 10 tackles, 7 hitouts and a goal on debut is some sort of feat.

27 disposals and a goal from dogs105 while our cool and calm Full Forward slotted 4 goals in PVF

Again, a massive thank you to Tigz_09 for the year and a bit as a Wonder, he went out in style tonight with 24 possessions and 9 marks.

Overall, an awesome week. Be proud, be heard and we'll back it up this week coming.
Get around us!!! :)
YTB!

Huge game in the context of the season. Win and we are in the top 8. Lose and it's almost a nail in the coffin scenario
My memory may not be great, but I swear that this situation is S21 all over again.

And we all know what happened then...

My memory may not be great, but I swear that this situation is S21 all over again.

And we all know what happened then...
It's got the same feel about it yeah. Was thinking that earlier today. Late end of season flurry to make the finals, then won eliminations every week to go on and win the flag.

Are you excited? It's Anzac day, and it's also Match thread day. Massive game this week against a side who is currently taking our spot inside the top 8. Win this weekend and we'll go a long to playing finals this season, lose and we may find it hard to finish off the season.
I want to see big numbers this week. The Bears aren't the greatest side to banter with, however with a big presence, we can drown them out and go on to a famous victory.

Match thread is in here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...st-wonders-at-the-stadium-in-the-sky.1163835/

Marklar_33 TheHairyGamer Temploar SSwans2011 Kangaroos4eva SteeleBeams dogs105 BallaratBulldog mike123 LicoriceAllsorts Bucking Beads Daniel1812 TheBeardAmigos ClarkeM Nice n Crispy Storm20 NickCC dude316 MKMatty PVF TheFreshBanana JT_the_Man SweetD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back