Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S23 Team Thread - Shut Up Harold!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you've gotten my Round 1-5 posting stats wrong dude. I think 29, 50, 26, 43 and 33 all add up to more than 5 ;)

344672_adc2ee83e1e0c167bba19ec42fc9e476.png

Alright lads, good news for me I've decided to take a mid season trip to Vanuatu.

I'll be away from tomorrow for 8 days and I'm not really sure I'll have much internet access (cruise ship). I'll be sure that my physical presence on the Qooty field is still felt though, after all we're only playing the bears :$

Alright lads, good news for me I've decided to take a mid season trip to Vanuatu.

I'll be away from tomorrow for 8 days and I'm not really sure I'll have much internet access (cruise ship). I'll be sure that my physical presence on the Qooty field is still felt though, after all we're only playing the bears :$
But we're in Vegas this weekend! Why would you miss that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A game behind with 4 rounds left.
We're relying on results going out way now. Not ideal.

Have to win the remaining 4 (decently too, for percentage) and hope one of the teams immediately above us gets smashed at least once.
Maybe it's time I focus on my future career as a late night talk show host instead of footballer.

Alright guys. It's that time again. Not the result we were wanting against the Bears last weekend and has really put the confidence down a little but we have another chance to make finals, this week against the Swamprats. With our season looking lost, as a leadership group we'll be moving the squad around this week to give guys a better position that they may have been starved off this season. If the result doesn't go our way this weekend we'll keep rotating the positions so everyone gets a fair go. I want to see plenty of activity in the match thread against the Swamprats this week.

Match thread here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-sin-city-swamprats-at-the-colosseum.1164556/

Marklar_33 TheHairyGamer Temploar SSwans2011 Kangaroos4eva SteeleBeams dogs105 BallaratBulldog mike123 LicoriceAllsorts Bucking Beads Daniel1812TheBeardAmigosClarkeM Nice n Crispy Storm20 NickCC dude316 MKMatty PVF TheFreshBanana JT_the_Man SweetD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back