Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S23 Team Thread - Shut Up Harold!

Remove this Banner Ad

I love you all Wonders. Apologies for being quiet but that's how it is. I don't plan on playing for any other club for a long time!
Will Season 24 be the return of ClarkeM?

Shoutout to our fearless leader haydo169. Gifted me a leadership role I didn't feel I deserved, and backed me in. Will be absolutely honoured to go around again in the same role. This season is definitely in my top two for favourite seasons in recent memory, here's hoping for some finals actions next season after a well earned break. #GoWonders

Good season, gents. Sorry I couldn't be around much after the first few rounds, it's been a busy few months. Regardless, very exciting list we have. We just have to add a few more rookies and it will reach unprecedented levels of sexiness.

Shoutout to our fearless leader haydo169. Gifted me a leadership role I didn't feel I deserved, and backed me in. Will be absolutely honoured to go around again in the same role. This season is definitely in my top two for favourite seasons in recent memory, here's hoping for some finals actions next season after a well earned break. #GoWonders

You definitely deserved the role, mate. Great choice from haydo169, and I reckon you'll smash it.

Great write up haydo169, no doubt you are one of the most dedicated captains in the league

Agreed 100%. Probably the most reliable captain this club has had in a fair while too. :p

Well I will never be as active as I used to be. That's just a cold hard fact.

However, I'll be here for a long time as long as you guys will have me.

I'm glad I made the change, this has been a really fun season and I've really enjoyed every week despite some poor quality opposition!
Looking forward to having you around in Season 24. Your personal growth has been impressive

My season was poor. I will be back bigger and better in the coming season. Once I hit that 50 game mark there is no looking back.
I was very happy with your season. Build on that and you'll have a great season S24

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No apologies here but I reckon I can smash out some higher numbers next year now that I'm starting to get a hang of the place, Wonders seems synonymous with 'winners' so let's bring that back.
No apologies needed from you. You're doing more then expected as a rookie. Very happy with your debut season. Again, now we have the foundation, we'll build on that and you'll be a top poster in the league by S24

What a s**t season from me.

I always forget to post in the game day threads :(

Haydo you should mention me with like, every post, that always seems to work!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back