Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S25 team thread - Well done NickCC, WCW B&F winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Pity there is no SuperCoach for Sweet FA ... it would be like Fantasy Football on a Fantasty Football league. Double Fantasy if you will.
It's called super-qoach but I can't be bothered finding the forum to link.

ahh that makes sense. I take it he uses his old name here though?
Until the end of the season, I believe.

It's essentially for convenience when it comes to stats.

Yep the name did indeed change. Annoyed some people with the incorrect spelling and it had its time

Due to the change midseason, Still darth in Qooty
Centimetre perfect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear So Called Wonders,

I was rookie of the season in season 14.

Please see to it that your honour board is amended to rectify this glaring oversight. Immediately.

Your club Champion,

Wise Guy Sam

P.s. this is not a plea to attempt to recruit me. Again. Even if your ploy worked this really is the extent of my activity. And you would all feel let down by my lack of enthusiasm. I will appear briefly back at the club to have any statue sculpted in my likeness of perhaps a nice painting of me in the WCW lobby as a compromise.

haydo do you not care about your clubs history or something?

I’m due to play my 200th game against my very first club and I was extremely happy it would work out that way but the lack of respect for a former captain, former rookie of the season and former Wonder Mobbs Medalist is worrisome.

haydo do you not care about your clubs history or something?

I’m due to play my 200th game against my very first club and I was extremely happy it would work out that way but the lack of respect for a former captain, former rookie of the season and former Wonder Mobbs Medalist is worrisome.
Who are you?

I’m the guy who relocated the Wonders from the dilapidated embarrassment of a home ground, Subiaco, to an actual Wonder; The Colosseum.
I liked the old skip bin as a locker though.

Season 25 Ladder after Round Three
Team P W L D Pen For Agnst % Pts Streak L5 Change GB Chase

West Coast Wonders 3 3 - - - 322 236 136.44 12 3W WWW - Ldr -
Isn't it ******* glorious??? :D[/QUOTE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back