Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S25 team thread - Well done NickCC, WCW B&F winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

Just announcing that I have decided to move to the Swamprats in season 26. Thank you for everything you've done you're all awesome blokes. No hard feelings from me. All the best with Season 26.

-Smiles out.

Not a problem at all mate. Good luck with finding a new home. Sorry we couldn't accommodate your preferences with field positions throughout the season. Cheers for the 2 seasons you've put in with the club and we'll see you on the field in S26

Thanks for your support during my time at the Wonders haydo, I really appreciate it. :thumbsu:

I have since agreed on a deal to join another former club of mine in the Gumbies, and help galvanise the club to rise up the ladder.

All the very best to yourself haydo, and to the rest of the Wonders team for the season ahead. :fire:

Thanks for your support during my time at the Wonders haydo, I really appreciate it. :thumbsu:

I have since agreed on a deal to join another former club of mine in the Gumbies, and help galvanise the club to rise up the ladder.

All the very best to yourself haydo, and to the rest of the Wonders team for the season ahead. :fire:
good choice mate. I like seeing good players help the teams that need it.

Big congrats to U2tigers on making his first All-SFA team. Such an outstanding rookie season in the ruck and being rewarded with the #1 ruck position in the best team of the season is credit to him and the work he's put in.

Big congrats to U2tigers on making his first All-SFA team. Such an outstanding rookie season in the ruck and being rewarded with the #1 ruck position in the best team of the season is credit to him and the work he's put in.
Thanks mate, and congrats also for making it.

I do agree we had so many more brilliant performances. PVF unlucky to miss. And we know the mids who has great years, and the stats will forever show how good your stats were for the season.

Last edited:
Unbelievable SarahSmiles I can't fathom that we gave you such a large rookie contract and you go and do this to us?

Good luck, I don't mind the rats and I know you'll fit right in.

Also to RU_ and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr thanks for your efforts over the last couple and good luck assisting some of the more fledgling clubs for S26.

Unbelievable SarahSmiles I can't fathom that we gave you such a large rookie contract and you go and do this to us?

Also to RU_ and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr thanks for your efforts over the last couple and good luck assisting some of the more fledgling clubs for S26.
Money can not beat what we have to offer.
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swamprats offered me 6 cents a season more...

Swamprats Vs Wonders.
Get ready because to say its going to be spicy would be an extreme understatement.
Creating a rivalry 6-7 weeks before the next season starts probably isn't the most exciting thing to start right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back