Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S25 team thread - Well done NickCC, WCW B&F winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations NickCC, U2tigers and haydo! All bloody well deserved.

Stoked to finally get an award myself. Proof that if you hang around the enough, enough people will pity you. ;)

Excited to take a step back once again out of the leadership group for S26. We have a bloody strong squad and LG.

Sorry I couldn't be around for the count. Thought the time would actually suit me, but it's been a manic few weeks and has not let up at all. I ended up shitfaced anyhow... just a few hours after the count. :drunk::p

Go Wonders!

The Crowwie (leading goal scorer)

Let's not focus on this award too much because I can't be bothered talking about myself for too long :p.....

That's not true! I ******* dominated the first month of Qooty by kicking 25 goals in 4 games. After that I basically did nothing though and finished with 60 something goals for the season. Not a bad effort but sluggish from someone who started do bloody well. Oh well, the Fred medal will have to wait another season.

But congrats to me for winning the award. I'll cheers to myself

tenor.gif
I don't approve of this ;)

Talk about a dialed in quote, it really is the off season.

Dear Sir/Madam.

I take great offence/couldn't give a * if you believe this was a dialled in quote. I took the night off from an important function/had nothing else on to glance at/take a keen interest in the Wolves/Wonders BnF.

I heartily congratulate haydo/ SSWans2011, the spiritual leader for an outstanding/unfulfilled season and again congratulate all the award winners on a night that I followed closely/checked the final post.

KohPhi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Sir/Madam.

I take great offence/couldn't give a **** if you believe this was a dialled in quote. I took the night off from an important function/had nothing else on to glance at/take a keen interest in the Wolves/Wonders BnF.

I heartily congratulate haydo/ SSWans2011, the spiritual leader for an outstanding/unfulfilled season and again congratulate all the award winners on a night that I followed closely/checked the final post.

KohPhi
Well said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back