Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S31 Team Thread - Wonders BnF Tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad you're also fluent and therefore can understand me.

You posted Tuesday 10.27pm

I replied Tuesday 10.29pm - so this shows you were online at the time.

You've then returned serve at Thursday 4.36pm

It only took you 42hrs and 7mins to come up with that lame ass reply.

Do you need more time to reach the minimum quality benchmark? Because you've fallen short here.

You posted Tuesday 10.27pm

I replied Tuesday 10.29pm - so this shows you were online at the time.

You've then returned serve at Thursday 4.36pm

It only took you 42hrs and 7mins to come up with that lame ass reply.

Do you need more time to reach the minimum quality benchmark? Because you've fallen short here.
Give me 3 days and I'll get back to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand Uncle Horace - over here, buddy. This is where you belong. Stop pestering those poor Gumbies.

Phurt. All my Wonders' comrades are erudite and responsible in the knowledge that we are the successful Foundation Club. We share the task of bringing progress to poor Dragbies like yourself.

Phurt. All my Wonders' comrades are erudite and responsible in the knowledge that we are the successful Foundation Club. We share the task of bringing progress to poor Dragbies like yourself.
You know who else is a foundation club of a league we all know and love? St. Kilda FC.

That title has less prestige than you think.

You know who else is a foundation club of a league we all know and love? St. Kilda FC.

They don’t have a winning history. We do.

St Kilda are probably more like the Dragons. Irrelevant.

Untrue. They were admitted to the VFL from the VFA as a johnny come lately woeful Club. Port Melbourne were far worthier and still are.

They don’t have a winning history. We do.

St Kilda are probably more like the Dragons. Irrelevant.
The last time the Wonders won a flag, Barack Obama was the US President and Grand Uncle Horace still couldn't access his pension. The Wonders may in fact have parallels with Melbourne FC.

The last time the Wonders won a flag, Barack Obama was the US President and Grand Uncle Horace still couldn't access his pension. The Wonders may in fact have parallels with Melbourne FC.

Hmmn... looks at who you barrack for in the alternate universe... snorts in derision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back