Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S32 Team Thread - Congratulations Brenton Davy - S32 B&F

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you to all the Wonders players of S32 who made it such an enjoyable season. To our departing players haydo and Elmer_Judd, thank you for your services and best of luck in your future teams. Welcome to the Wonders for S33 damicky, NinjaSwan & SM! im looking forward to pulling on the Qooty boots with you guys next season!

Final Leader board

Brenton Davy - 26
Mozzie19 - 23
Loonerty - 13
croweater 41 - 12
Soggy2112 - 10
ClarkeM - 6
haydo - 4
mike123 - 3
SSwans2011 - 3
Golumless - 1
Marklar_33 - 1
Sorry I missed this but I had other commitments.

I’d like to say that I’m honoured and humbled to win this award. I’d love to, but I can’t! It’s entirely deserved and I’d have been thoroughly pissed if I hadn’t won it!

Having said all that, I’d like to thank Mozzie19 for having the foresight to recruit me to the Mighty Wonders! His guidance has been invaluable allowing me to create havoc with opposition posters without overstepping the mark. Thanks for that.

Now it’s time to get our collective thumbs out of our asses and go all the way in S34! Go Wonders!

Sorry I missed this but I had other commitments.

I’d like to say that I’m honoured and humbled to win this award. I’d love to, but I can’t! It’s entirely deserved and I’d have been thoroughly pissed if I hadn’t won it!

Having said all that, I’d like to thank Mozzie19 for having the foresight to recruit me to the Mighty Wonders! His guidance has been invaluable allowing me to create havoc with opposition posters without overstepping the mark. Thanks for that.

Now it’s time to get our collective thumbs out of our asses and go all the way in S34! Go Wonders!

Can we win the S33 Flag first?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SeasonCaptainBest and FairestGoalkickerRookie of the SeasonBallaratBulldog AwardCaptain's AwardPosting Award
(Best Club-person)
S01eagleskickassSir David AttenboroughRoger The Sheep (66)
S02vandersnone awardedlioness (65)
lioness
S03lionessnone awardedlioness (52)
S04lionesslionesslioness (71)
grayza
S05grayzalionesslioness (77)
S06grayzaLethalLethal (63)
grayza
S07Alberton_Magpienone awardedYellow Mit (27)
Kerr4PM
S08Kerr4PMMatera GoalMatera Goal (58)
Kerrby
S09KerrbyKerrbyHawkPatrol (54)
S10Rick18Postmanpavcroweater 41 (46)
S11Rick18Kerrbycroweater 41 (45)
S12croweater 41croweater 41croweater 41 (62)
Shallow
S13croweater 41ShaunDugganMarklar (42)
ClarkeM
S14croweater 41ShallowJobe3Votes (26)
ClarkeMMarklar 33
S15ShaunDugganWise Guy SamDemonJim (53)Boshtrichburger
S16ShaundugganPVFDemonJim (79)Son of Skeletor
Wise Guy Sam
S17PVFDemonJimMarklar 33 (74)Brown Bottle
Marklar 33
S18TheFreshBananaShallowcroweater 41 (56)Golumless
croweater 41
S19TheFreshBananaCE41ClarkeM (55)LicoriceAllsorts
SSwans2011Brown Bottle
Golumless
S20SSwans2011WooljayGolumless (55)haydo & Kangaroos4eva
S21SSwans2011haydoGolumless (62)TheBeardAmigos
Golumless
ClarkeM
S22GolumlessClarkeMGolumless (40)Tigs_09
LicoriceAllSorts
ClarkeM
S23LicoriceAllSortshaydoPVF (34)SweetD
haydo
S24haydoNakiacroweater 41 (59)D_P_S
S25haydoNickCC (Wojcinski)haydo (61)U2tigers
S26haydookeydoke7okeydoke7 (80)Sab22
Elton John's Wig
Dingster
ShaunDuggan
S27DingsterU2tigersokeydoke7 (51)Bonz
S28DingsterElton John's WigSab22 (51)Bloodied52
S29DingsterBallaratBulldogSab22Crusty Undies
Sab22
S30Sab22BonzSab22 (69)Elmer_JuddWojcinskiHaydoClarkeM
S31haydoGrand Uncle HoraceClarkeM (48)Grand Uncle Horacemike123Mozzie19
Mozzie19
Might be time to give this bad boy an update

Ladies and Gentlemen, please raise a glass as we toast our Season 32 best and fairest player Brenton Davy!

Taking the league by storm in his debut season, BD picked up the banter of the SFA with ease and was consistently in the top Wonders posters each week. His “Could fell a herd of wild elephants, Shirtfront” Schtick was both entertaining and a refreshing storyline to a sometimes stale SFA. BD has shown his class and ability to withstand the antagonistic tactics of the opposition and im sure he has a very bright Wonders qareer ahead of him. Congratulations Brenton Davy on a terrific season 32, I’m looking forward to lining up alongside you again in S33!
Congrats Brenton Davy!!! Some year mate!
Well deserved.. and big ups to the rest of the team for what was a tough season grinder out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back