Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Team Thread S27 - B&F Winner U2tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Just in case my comment hurt you.

I live in Queensland line 0800236569

Nothing suggestive from me but just in case...

(How far do I dare go... ?).
All good Caz. I might have to give you some "hard tag jobs" on the opposition. God help them!

Hi

None of you are invited to the Furies Bnf this Saturday night
Thank you, this is the nicest thing you've ever done for this league. Hopefully Fumbler is MC'ing it.

Are the Wonders going to count match thread posts this season?

I'd love to see something different proposed - potentially even instead of counting match thread posts, we do a grading system where the top contributors that week get an A, the next tier a B and so on. F is those who didn't post that week.

Remove the numerical aspect of quantity and instead, let's shift the trend to a more realistic approach.

We loved it when Dane Swan would accumulate 46 possessions some games but even then, some of those games weren't his best because w know most of them were Tom Mitchell-esque cheap handballs out the back of packs. I'd love to see a better form of grading and representing the Wonders contributors - who's with me?
This is a fantastic idea. I'm not sure if the thread contributors button is coming back anyway so we'll just have to rank our posters from A-F

Solid idea Clarkey!

Has anybody seen the melt down and dropping of lolly's in the Bombers thread... s**t me what caused all that?
Well, now this is probably the better location to discuss your new role .....BTW the adoption of the elipse posting style, will win you many admirers

Think you'll find the Bomber LG you refer to are far too experienced to seriously fall for your trap ....they simply played the game

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, now this is probably the better location to discuss your new role .....BTW the adoption of the elipse posting style, will win you many admirers

Think you'll find the Bomber LG you refer to are far to experienced to seriously fall for your trap ....they simply played the game
Considering no one has replied I feel I may have made some wrong choices in life? I hope I am wrong and this team can start to heat up. I have alays put ellipses in as it prevents offending the pussy culture and shy boys.

Considering no one has replied I feel I may have made some wrong choices in life? I hope I am wrong and this team can start to heat up. I have alays put ellipses in as it prevents offending the pussy culture and shy boys.
Elton Johns Wig NaturalDisaster ....please take note of the spreading growth of elipse posting ......Caz, these Pussies I have tagged unfortunately are still offended ....but note their names, they're old & part of the SFA furniture (dusty & damaged)

Elton Johns Wig NaturalDisaster ....please take note of the spreading growth of elipse posting ......Caz, these Pussies I have tagged unfortunately are still offended ....but note their names, they're old & part of the SFA furniture (dusty & damaged)

Wigs and I might not be rookies but we are far from "Old sfa players" friend.

Sorry, hold that thought... I am getting tired and need a nap x

Remove this Banner Ad

Back