Club Focus West Coast 2020 - Langdon, Withered, Edwards, Winder, Trew

AFL Club Focus

What is the priority at West Coast this off-season?

• Recruiting via trade

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Managing the salary cap

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Re-signing free agents

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Going to the draft

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast club focus

We might be interested in Brander

Can he play key fwd? Doesn’t have the kicking skills to play wing IMO
Yeah he's a kpp.can play both ends
The eagles aren't doing him any favours by trying to turn him into a wingman

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Is Francis Watson worth a punt as a DFA?

He is a highly skilled smooth moving rebound defender with a great kick and awesome overhead mark .

He did his ACL and more than likely wont play next year

Big news with Zac Langdon on the way. Trade period about to get massive for the Eagles.

Would fit well with north:p

With the Eagles obsession and riches of small forwards..

Liam Ryan, Jamie Cripps, Jack Petruccelle, Jarrod Cameron, Willie Rioli, Jamaine Jones, Anthony Treacy and Zac Langdon on the way

Which players do you think would be available? and their worth?

As a Carlton supporter Small Forward is an area of weakness that we need to address along with many other clubs..

Personally I would target Jarrod Cameron, is 4-6 in the pecking order, has an abundance of potential and think he could be got for a possible 3rd round pick.
Would fit in nicely under the wing of Eddie Betts..

Please share your though constructively and discuss..

I’d rather Willie if we could snatch him form the Eagles, but Jarrod Cameron is a fine too.

I’d rather Willie if we could snatch him form the Eagles, but Jarrod Cameron is a fine too.

I'd rather we stayed well away from a 25 year old facing a 4 year ban.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Ryan, Jamie Cripps, Jack Petruccelle, Jarrod Cameron, Willie Rioli, Jamaine Jones, Anthony Treacy and Zac Langdon on the way

As a Carlton supporter Small Forward is an area of weakness that we need to address along with many other clubs..

Personally I would target Jarrod Cameron, is 4-6 in the pecking order, has an abundance of potential and think he could be got for a possible 3rd round pick.

Treacy ws delisted, Rioli unavailable for at least another year and Langdon isn't here yet.

We would rate him significantly higher than a third round pick, especially because our own small forward stocks have been decimated due to various reasons. He needs a full preseason and some time in the gym. He wasn't playing at the end of the year because he wasn't fit enough due to an OP type injury during the shutdown.

Cameron is highly rated at the club , Eagles supporter and part of our NGA .
He had groin issues OP and we pulled to pin on his season as we are taking a long term view on him .

Jones was a SPP rookie this year and did a hammy in his 2nd or 3rd game for us required surgery and ended his season .

Petrecelle also did a bad hammy , got back for the end of the season but was clearly underdone .

Ryan and cripps wont leave WA and willie is out with asada ban .

I suspect Ryan will move to a more midfield role like he was playing at the end of the season .

Treacy has lots of talent but doesn't look like having the drive to make it at afl level . Think this was the same problem he had at GWS early in his career . Has been delisted.

Honestly Petrecelle would be your best chance being a vic lad but you would need to offer him something he couldn't refuse as he just signed a 3 year deal .

As a Carlton supporter Small For#ward is an area of weakness that we need to address along with many other clubs..

The only way Cameron is traded to Carlton is in a deal involving Cripps to the Eagles.

That is the only way I can comment constructively on this matter! ;)

I assume this is trash but can anyone read it?

He's very black and white - overrates some clubs (yours and ours) and underrates others. Not suggesting you won't be there or thereabouts next year but grain of salt I'd suggest.

Happy with the bargain additions of Alex Witherden and Zac Langdon, both of whom could/should be best 22 in 2021, delivering the improvement needed in that bottom 5.

All that remains is to somehow draft something decent with our shitty remaining draft picks.

Or perhaps the stage is set for "the prestige", whereby WC trades back into this year's first round by offering up the 2021 first-rounder.

Back