West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Barack Obama GIF by Election 2020

You can acknowledge we will go into most/every game as rank outsiders and yet still almost guaranteed to win at least one game.

In my opinion we are better than last year but if you want to use 5 wins from our last 45 as our baseline then we are still better than 93% to win at least a game this year.

We'll win a random game in the first half of the season. A bit like how we beat GWS last year. Candidates are:

• Bulldogs Rnd 3
  • Richmond Rnd 5
-Bomber Rnd 8
  • Collingwood Rnd 9 (it's at Marvel and they don't play well there)
  • Saints Rnd 11
  • North Rnd 12

We'll also pick off a few straggling teams in the back half of the season (similar to last year). Guys like Sheed and Ryan should be back and our young guys will have grown in confidence.

Just have to grit our teeth through the first few rounds, as we may end up playing 3 of the top 4 teams by round 4.

When and If will West coast win a game in 2024 ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be wrong but if I had to guess I’d say when they score more points than the other team in a football game
Completely disagree on this.
I'm more at the opinion that no one loses.
We are all winners my friend.

We’re a bunch of unique individuals – Eagles big footy board here and myself. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on the Eagles bandwagon because we just love the footy.

Now that's what I call winning even if we are losing.

Completely disagree on this.
I'm more at the opinion that no one loses.
We are all winners my friend.

We’re a bunch of unique individuals – Eagles big footy board here and myself. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on the Eagles bandwagon because we just love the footy.

Now that's what I call winning even if we are losing.
Someone got lucky last night.

We will likely pick a couple of wins. We will ambush a team like we did Weatern Bulldogs last year and play lights out when they take us easy.

Essendon, Bulldogs, Richmond the most likely.

I was at work tonight bored and was thinking when do you think the next time will be when we win a game by 100+ points?

God I can't wait til you can actually get nervous butterflies before a game again thinking there's a chance to win

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I didn't make the thread to put the boots into our club. I made it because I can not understand how far we have fallen. We have said goodbye to possibly the most successful CEO in the league ( as most of you have called for) I don't know where we are and I can't see any light ? Time to change the coach ? A harder edge to our style ? I'm outdated and don't have anything positive to add anymore.

I didn't make the thread to put the boots into our club. I made it because I can not understand how far we have fallen. We have said goodbye to possibly the most successful CEO in the league ( as most of you have called for) I don't know where we are and I can't see any light ? Time to change the coach ? A harder edge to our style ? I'm outdated and don't have anything positive to add anymore.
Follow the draft, it keeps me sane.

Like the dogs game last year, you'd think we'd win a game here and there when no ones expecting it.

Our best chance for a win are these games:

Rd 5 v Tigers
Rd 13 v Norf
Rd 16 v Whorks

FK me i just realised we play our final game against the cats at MDMA stadium again...FFS.

Like the dogs game last year, you'd think we'd win a game here and there when no ones expecting it.

Our best chance for a win are these games:

Rd 5 v Tigers
Rd 13 v Norf
Rd 16 v Whorks

FK me i just realised we play our final game against the cats at MDMA stadium again...FFS.
Add Adelaide to that one. They are s**t and we usually play AO relatively well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back