West Coasters Flag Prospects 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Rance makes no difference, pull the other one.

The upside is clubs regularly win flags with leading players missing with injury. Name me a side that didnt have a regular out injured.

PS: who wants to start favourites, coupled with being reigning premiers, its why b2b GFs are one rung down from a flag, Eagles have gone b2b GFs a couple of times, never as reigning Premiers - the Tiges will create club history if they manage to do it, is it only the Crows, Hawks & Lions that have done it. Tough ask.

If you read the thread mate I was responding to a poster that said Rance is the reason that the Tigers would be slightly ahead in favouritism... How about you go quote him.

Im not a huge Kane Cornes fan but he was right on the money labelling Tiger supporters the most sensitive AFL supporters going around. Absolutely spot on.
You listen to Kane Cornes?
You based in Melb Beanie or have to stream his program to listen to it?

I have always wondered what sort of person listens to this guys opinion.

You sure do spend a lot of time discussing West Coast.

I especially love how well prepared you are with your little pictures and tables.

Good to see just how concerned you are about us next year.

Can smell the fear.

#rentfree

Dude, all you have been doing is talking tigers, just read your posts :). You scared love lol ?

A 1 point loss by WCE to Collingwood meant Richmond didn't finish 5th.

Hardly convincing.
Firstly, I didn't mention anything about 'convincing'

Secondly, I was responding to your assertion that the Tigers finished 4th and scraped in.

Thirdly, even if WCE had beaten the Pies by 1 point the Tigers still would have finished 3rd.

Fourthly, thank you again for pointing out yet another example of WCE choking.

Now please run along as I have now proved beyond reasonable doubt that you are unable to use facts to prop up any imaginary argument that you may have.

Firstly, I didn't mention anything about 'convincing'

Secondly, I was responding to your assertion that the Tigers finished 4th and scraped in.

Thirdly, even if WCE had beaten the Pies by 1 point the Tigers still would have finished 3rd.

Fourthly, thank you again for pointing out yet another example of WCE choking.

Now please run along as I have now proved beyond reasonable doubt that you are unable to use facts to prop up any imaginary argument that you may have.
Nah just felt like making an outlandish statement like the rest of the plebs in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude, all you have been doing is talking tigers, just read your posts :). You scared love lol ?

I’m a west coast fan, in a thread about west coasts prospects in 2020. The more relevant question is why are there so many tigers fans in here. It’s quite cute really. Nice to know you spend so much time in threads discussing us.

Every other fan base, media pundits and betting has us up to eye balls in it next year.

I think that’s why there’s so many tigers fans in here, they’re puffing out their chests and flexing their new found muscle cos they know in the back of their mind that a 37 year drought could creep up again and being the laughing stocks if the comp again terrifies them.

Feel free to go through my post history and quote a post I have made in a thread about the tigers.

You won’t, because it doesn’t exist.

#rentfree

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

West Choke will struggle to make the 8 next year they are too reliant on too few players not an even spread I think 7-8th position on 13 wins would be a good effort for a struggling interstate club.

Wow you must be what 10? Maybe 12 years old.

Keep practicing trolling buddy. You need plenty of it.

PS Time for a user name change champ. Butler's has left. A rat deserting the sinking ship.

You listen to Kane Cornes?
You based in Melb Beanie or have to stream his program to listen to it?

I have always wondered what sort of person listens to this guys opinion.

Um no I dont listen to him. I can read a football article though.

He certainly stirs up people as he tends to tell things how they are and doesnt mind putting a few noses out of joint doing it.

He was spot on about you Richmond supporters. Very sensitive lot you are. Also you are desperate for external validation. We all get it mate. 37 odd years without success ia a lifetime. Finally the club you support achieves something in the modern era and you cant control yourselves.

Geez I hope you dont win as many AFL flags as the Eagles have, things would get even worae.

He certainly stirs up people as he tends to tell things how they are and doesnt mind putting a few noses out of joint doing it.

He was spot on about you Richmond supporters. Very sensitive lot you are. Also you are desperate for external validation. We all get it mate. 37 odd years without success ia a lifetime. Finally the club you support achieves something in the modern era and you cant control yourselves.

Geez I hope you dont win as many AFL flags as the Eagles have, things would get even worae.
champ you are espousing your self as a nice dude. got your head on straight..

Always wondered who pays attention to people like Kane Cornes. He does appeal to a certain type no doubt.

People like you are the reason he’s making a living in the football media.

Thanks a lot.

I’m a west coast fan, in a thread about west coasts prospects in 2020. The more relevant question is why are there so many tigers fans in here. It’s quite cute really. Nice to know you spend so much time in threads discussing us.

Every other fan base, media pundits and betting has us up to eye balls in it next year.

I think that’s why there’s so many tigers fans in here, they’re puffing out their chests and flexing their new found muscle cos they know in the back of their mind that a 37 year drought could creep up again and being the laughing stocks if the comp again terrifies them.

Feel free to go through my post history and quote a post I have made in a thread about the tigers.

You won’t, because it doesn’t exist.

#rentfree

Dude, you did see in my first post I tipped WC as premiership favorites, also most tiger posters in here have as well. You need to relax, order some red rooster to make you feel better. You are sounding insecure lol

Dude, you did see in my first post I tipped WC as premiership favorites, also most tiger posters in here have as well. You need to relax, order some red rooster to make you feel better. You are sounding insecure lol

Eagles fans arent insecure. Why would we be mate?

Won a flag recently, are one of the more successful teams since the inception of the AFL with four AFL flags, still in hot contension along with the other top sides, have replenished the list nicely over the past few years, just moved into one of the best facilities in the country, have a awesome new stadium and also turned over yet another 10m profit and paid 3.8m in dividends to run and develop the state football code and sitting on $45 m in the bank. You do know the club bankrolls WA football and has contributed over $50m ove the past decade and a bit running and developing the game and players in WA.

Not bad for an 'interstate minow' as several intellectually challenged posters refer to them as.

So why would an Eagles fan be insecure? Feel free to explain that to us!

And while you are doing that can you explain why you and other desperate Richmond posters are obsessed with the Eagles so much? If anyone is displaying insecure behaviour it is you and your fellow Tigers supporters. Just read this thread, its full of you.

Dude, you’re the one who is in a west coast thread talking about Richmond.

Notice how other fans put in their two cents and then keep it moving without making the thread about their club?

Only insecure people in here are tigers fans.

Always wondered who pays attention to people like Kane Cornes. He does appeal to a certain type no doubt.

People like you are the reason he’s making a living in the football media.

Thanks a lot.
Said the guy that seems to know what Cornes's opinions are and always wonders about him....

We have every reason to be cocky. 4 flags, 7 grand finals (compared to Richmonds 2) and making finals in 23/30 years of the AFL era.

It's the Tigers fans in here that are hilarious, posting in this thread en masse trying to talk down the chances of West Coast.

Reeks of fear.

and yet WC fans are constantly telling us how tough you've got it....

It's almost like you're making crap up.

and yet WC fans are constantly telling us how tough you've got it....

It's almost like you're making crap up.

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Overcoming adversity is what we do.

Started from nothing, had to come up with 4 million in 30 days (after being told we had 10 years). No facilities, to training ground, 17 less players and had to pay clubs to come and play us in Perth. From that we built the best record of finals finishes and Grand Finals in the national era and are the financial powerhouse of the competition.

And that is before you factor in the unique challenges of being a WA team in a competition which privileges MCG tenants at the expense of fairness.

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Overcoming adversity is what we do.

Started from nothing, had to come up with 4 million in 30 days (after being told we had 10 years). No facilities, to training ground, 17 less players and had to pay clubs to come and play us in Perth. From that we built the best record of finals finishes and Grand Finals in the national era and are the financial powerhouse of the competition.

And that is before you factor in the unique challenges of being a WA team in a competition which privileges MCG tenants at the expense of fairness.

LOL.

You don't seriously believe that, do you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back