West Coke are Fremantle's Bitches

Remove this Banner Ad

You are either drunk or incredibly stupid. Roundhouse.
Dan is so incredibly stupid it's not funny he seriously believes the crap that he posts he's just a crack head

it's a big deal for cockburn mate

like the year they cheated in the wafl
How did Peel cheat in their 2016 and 2017 flags?

Peel Won fair and square in the 2016 Grand final vs Subiaco when they were allowed to field 17 dockers out of 21 WAFL players.

WAFL changed the rules and rightfully so as it was fair.

Peel won again in 2017 beating Subiaco Again. This time it was down to 14 Dockers players and one of them was Zac Dawson.

Oh I see it. You dont want Freo to succeed in Anyway shape or form, even in the WAFL and the AFLW. Your mob are a bunch of Salty flogs because your lost to a freo side.

And the Fact that Zac Dawson won a premiership medal doesnt site well with you doesnt it?

Peel thunder FINAL_620.jpg

How did Peel cheat in their 2016 and 2017 flags?

Peel Won fair and square in the 2016 Grand final vs Subiaco when they were allowed to field 17 dockers out of 21 WAFL players.

WAFL changed the rules and rightfully so as it was fair.

Peel won again in 2017 beating Subiaco Again. This time it was down to 14 Dockers players and one of them was Zac Dawson.

Oh I see it. You dont want Freo to succeed in Anyway shape or form, even in the WAFL and the AFLW. Your mob are a bunch of Salty flogs because your lost to a freo side.

And the Fact that Zac Dawson won a premiership medal doesnt site well with you doesnt it?

View attachment 823918
I'd like to see Cockburn succeed without finding loopholes to win at a lower level

25 years and still trying in the main comp

I pass a drug test every day for my wage

Should be compulsory for school kids and centrelink spounges
You think I'm kid do you DH?

My Last financial show me yours crack head

Last edited:
what's your excuse for 25 years of failure

actually on 2nd thoughts don't....freo excuses are on an endless loop

A combinaton on a few things......

-Bad trading and Recruiting obviously.

-Constantly trading 1st and 2nd rounders for average players Between 1994-2006.

-Constantly recruiting average or injury prone kids with our 1st rounders from 2007-2016.

-Hiring Bad coaches and Assistant coaches. I savoured every final under Ross Lyon from 2012-15 as it was the only time freo made finals at least 2 years in a row. Prior to that Freo only made finals 3 times from 1995-2011. Which is basically why I am bitter and frustrated about the chris Connolly era of 2002-7 where that freo side should of made finals each year from 2003 to 2007. Hence why you should look back at the amount of times richmond has made finals from 1983-2012. Twice in 30 years and both of them were prelims in 1995 and 2001. They finished 9th in 1994, 1996, 2000, 2006 and 2008. Had they turn those 9th placed seasons into 8th placed spots, they would of made the history books more respectable even it it was another 3-5 elim final defeats. They would of had a finals run of 1994-6 and 2000-2001.

-the endless amount of close defeats in key games which cost us finals in various years from 1995-2011. I know its drawing a long bow, but Freo should of made finals in these addtional following years: 1997, 2004-5, 2007, 2011.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I pass a drug test every day for my wage

Should be compulsory for school kids and centrelink spounges
Oh FFS. Lets drug test the primary school kids.

Professional Dole Bludgers at centrelink, fair enough. Dont go all Joseph Stalin on us, Hell Dont go all tough man tony Abbott on us either.

Kram and Stronzo will be on your a** if you did.

Loaded it up with AFL players via loophole

You would all cry if we did it in the WAFL
You fkun sook about everything don't you.... If someone handed you a solid gold bullion you would whinge that it was too heavy crack head

Professional Dole Bludgers at centrelink, fair enough. Dont go all Joseph Stalin on us, Hell Dont go all tough man tony Abbott on us either.

I’d rather not be anywhere near his arse.

Nah, Stronzo only champions beating women so he'd have no interest in a conflict with DanWa.

Dear Chief, the most stable genius,,

There are too many Sandgroper shitfights these days.
Please eliminate 3.

P.S I am not a crackpot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back