West Gippy Latrobe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering i hate tralgs, and play against them. your writing off a bloke already when there is alot of footy to play.
you cant compare him to the burgiels because they are the best of the best going around country footy.
Shooting my mouth off?? I think you need to relax a bit.

I am comparing him to playing coaches. mate, you cant call blokes sloths and not expect retaliation.

Why would you be defending him if you play against him???

I am comparing him to playing coaches. mate, you cant call blokes sloths and not expect retaliation.

Why would you be defending him if you play against him???

Why not? Just because i play against him it dosnt mean i cant defend him. hahaha sloth.... i thought it was a good one. your easy to egt a bite out of. Thats probarly the reason you dont play footy. your full of yourself by the sounds of things.;

Why not? Just because i play against him it dosnt mean i cant defend him. hahaha sloth.... i thought it was a good one. your easy to egt a bite out of. Thats probarly the reason you dont play footy. your full of yourself by the sounds of things.;

the reason i dont play footy is because i only have one leg....

Maybe coming back to tgon the level is too quick for him and he is better suited in North gippy?[/quote]

If you actually care to read through this thread you will find that Hazleman dislocated or Jared his knee and he wasn't even likely to play a game for the season 2009. So maybe he has an excuse to be a little hazy (just like your spelling) to start off with.

He also won the North Gippsland league medal quite convincingly last year... If you don't already know..[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry dylza that i find players in his own team more credible than the trash i seem to see you talk on here on a daily basis :)

Maybe coming back to tgon the level is too quick for him and he is better suited in North gippy?[/quote]

If you actually care to read through this thread you will find that Hazleman dislocated or Jared his knee and he wasn't even likely to play a game for the season 2009. So maybe he has an excuse to be a little hazy (just like your spelling) to start off with.

He also won the North Gippsland league medal quite convincingly last year... If you don't already know..

I'm sorry dylza that i find players in his own team more credible than the trash i seem to see you talk on here on a daily basis :)[/quote]

It's ok. You are still wet behind the ears youngy. Have you debuted for Maffra 1ns yet just out of curiosity.

Rumour has it a VFL listed umpire is doing the Maffra V Moe game...

I'm sorry dylza that i find players in his own team more credible than the trash i seem to see you talk on here on a daily basis :)

It's ok. You are still wet behind the ears youngy. Have you debuted for Maffra 1ns yet just out of curiosity.

Rumour has it a VFL listed umpire is doing the Maffra V Moe game...[/quote]

Nah cant say that i have considering ive been out the last 8 weeks and my first game was last sunday. Probably play for power before maffra ones.

Must be hard to balance on one leg when you play cricket than....

I would prob be better on one leg. Than i wouldnt go out lbw all the time. 3 first ballers after x mas testifys to this.

Also, lets make it clear i never said Hazelamn cant play..........

I heard that down the road at sale they are struggling with injuries to there better players, and lack depth on there list????... Garfield to have a win at home! Seriously.

I heard that down the road at sale they are struggling with injuries to there better players, and lack depth on there list????... Garfield to have a win at home! Seriously.

You must be kidding. Nothing against Garfield but this year they are not even close to most other sides, particularly the likes of Sale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

solid form shown with the whistle today by dylza in both the thirds and ones at maffra v moe. Bit unprofessional swearing at players but we'll let it slide ;)

solid form shown with the whistle today by dylza in both the thirds and ones at maffra v moe. Bit unprofessional swearing at players but we'll let it slide ;)

He was a little bored to be honest, West Gippy just does not do it for him anymore.

Supurb stuff from number 16 for Maffra today in the thirds. He managed to rack up 48 touches, 1 goal and 2 effective kicks. The kid has just got to realise that he won't make AFL playing in the backline

Garfield 13-9-87 Def Sale 10-9-69

Best Garfield: Brent Eastwell, Mal McKenna, James Bow, Shane Reid, Ned Marsh
Goals Garfield: Mal McKenna 7, Nick Rogers 3, Chris Bogart, Zeke Hower, Shane Reid 1 each

Best Sale: Harry Cross, Corey Scholtes, Chris Laverty, Andrew Quirk, Liam Hogan, David Mclay
Goal Sale: Adrian Cox 4, Kane Fraser, Nick Fowler, Rod Love, Tobias Leeds, Harry Cross, Chris Laverty 1 each.

Garfield 13-9-87 Def Sale 10-9-69

Best Garfield: Brent Eastwell, Mal McKenna, James Bow, Shane Reid, Ned Marsh
Goals Garfield: Mal McKenna 7, Nick Rogers 3, Chris Bogart, Zeke Hower, Shane Reid 1 each

Best Sale: Harry Cross, Corey Scholtes, Chris Laverty, Andrew Quirk, Liam Hogan, David Mclay
Goal Sale: Adrian Cox 4, Kane Fraser, Nick Fowler, Rod Love, Tobias Leeds, Harry Cross, Chris Laverty 1 each.

Unbelievable! Great for the comp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back