West Ham United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty boring match that one. Take the point though. Ravel Morrison looked alright in his short spell on, although its hard to see him getting many minutes this season with our midfield looking quite strong.

Ben Arfa took about 6 or 7 shots in the end. If any had of gone in, it would have been goal of the season.

Not the best game but we are still to concede which is great!

f*** yeah get f***ed everton.

Adrian is king.
That was so bloody good. The way he through off his gloves like 'f**k I am ending this right now!". Very happy with this season so far. Hopefully we don't sell off too many players. Reid can be replaced I think but I am not so happy abour Ravel Morrison being let go even though he is a little s**t I think he COULD be an out and out star.

That was so bloody good. The way he through off his gloves like 'f**k I am ending this right now!". Very happy with this season so far. Hopefully we don't sell off too many players. Reid can be replaced I think but I am not so happy abour Ravel Morrison being let go even though he is a little s**t I think he COULD be an out and out star.
Yeah it was absolutely brilliant. What happened between noble and tomkins? Yeah Morrison just looks like he's got a heap of potential. Can't wait to get into our new stadium, it's going to be amazing. I'll have to go over to England to watch a game. Also, Song has been brilliant this year, well worth the loan IMO.

G'day hammers - saw this on a Toon site and thought it might be of interest. West Ham are in pole position to play in the Europa League next season courtesy of the Fair Play regulations. Could be pretty exciting next season for the club with potentially a new manager and the new stadium move.

"The Premier League has been awarded an extra spot in next season’s Europa League thanks to fair play.

Along with Holland and Northern Ireland, the highest rated (via Fair Play) club in England’s top division will get European football.
With Liverpool almost certain of European football through their league position and Manchester City past that point already, it is West Ham and Everton fighting it out for the European Fair Play place, with Burnley the next challenger. Despite relegation confirmed, if Burnley did get above Everton and West Ham in terms of fair play, they would still get European football despite the drop into the Championship."

Fair-Play-Table-720x695.png

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/05/can-newcastle-grab-european-place-via-fair-play-spot/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's going on with you guys?

Is the defensive issues personnel related? Or isn't something right in midfield or defence?
They have no connection with each other. Apart from Payet and Antonio, no one seems to know what anyone else is going to do. The game last night, there was at times, 10 guys standing still waiting to see what the guy with the ball is going to do. You can see they have no confidence in each other ATM. Zaza is a disgrace and loses it every time he goes near it. His first touch is awful and he never gets himself in to space. Tomkins is sorely missed as well and Ginge seems to be getting past it. But Carroll is ahead of schedule an Ayew not far away, and I know he's young, but I'd like to see Oxford get time on the pitch, so all is not lost.

Don't you just love being a West Ham fan?

Not only do we concede one late goal to drop two points, we concede two late goals to drop three points.

The sad thing is that after supporting them for so long this sort of thing isn't a surprise anymore and it's become par for the course for West Ham. They continuously undo so much good work in the blink of an eye.

This wasn't a troll btw poor guy was MOTM and didn't deserve a second yellow
Over the last couple of seasons we've also become used to the refs sending off our players unnecessarily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back