West Indies in NZ

Remove this Banner Ad

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Good start to the Windies tour - rattled up 9/450dec in a day, dismisses NZ A for 230, finished day two at 2/50.

Centuries for Shai Hope and Sunil Ambris - he’s hit 3 hundreds in, I think, 4 games against Sri Lanka A/NZ A in the past month or so. Big chance for them to prove the recent showings against England and Pakistan weren’t a flash in the pan.

What a disgusting effort.

It has me buggered how blokes get out to a Wild Wagner when he does this. If you’re hooking/pulling and finding fielders, then fair play. But it takes a special kind of dumb to keep fending at chest high deliveries and not expecting to be caught.

Bad luck to Ambris.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good pill from roach to get Raval.

Could have had Taylor earlier if gully was where he should have been.

Need to somehow keep them to 200
that roach delivery had me fired up.. the ring field 1 slip s**t to taylor was getting to me.

they'e scoring at snails pace, throw some men in the gully
I don’t mind him and he’s got a big heart but f*** he’s one dimensional.
yeah nothing against him personally...hes just the shittest bowler ive ever seen get 7 wickets haha

that roach delivery had me fired up.. the ring field 1 slip s**t to taylor was getting to me.

they'e scoring at snails pace, throw some men in the gully

yeah nothing against him personally...hes just the shittest bowler ive ever seen get 7 wickets haha

lol I tend to agree. Although yesterday reminded me that Simon Doull has done it too

Good pill from roach to get Raval.

Could have had Taylor earlier if gully was where he should have been.

Need to somehow keep them to 200

You mean ******* EPIC pill !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back