Rosa Dick
Dick Sheppard
Dick Smith
Weedon Dick
Strijk Dick

That is all..:)

AHHAHAHA!!

I can hear commetti now...

"Dick goes long and finds brown....interesting choice there he could have gone inside and gotten burns.

So Freo is missing Dick...and S Hill has no Balls either.
It's true then, the off season operation is complete, Stephany Hill has arrived.
Bet she has a lovely set of Puppies

So Freo is missing Dick...and S Hill has no Balls either.
It's true then, the off season operation is complete, Stephany Hill has arrived.
Bet she has a lovely set of Puppies

Pffft !, mate you can keep trying your stupid puns all day, its all in desperation, you know it, i know it, we all know it , the fact of the matter is ..... West Coast take Dick from Fremantle... :eek:

The Dockers could have had Dick but instead got a vagina :eek:

623.jpg

Hey, he knows how to handle Dicks and Cox so watch out...
But yeah, WC took Dick alright... The pharmacist will know how to harden him up as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP should be carded!!!

FYI,
There was a player recently drafted in the Rookie Draft who is named Brad Dick. Brad was seen at Fremantle, and was expected to be taken by Fremantle. Westcost selected Brad before Fremantle and hence "Took him" from us.

I was actually going to use that for the tread tittle, but it was too long. And I am genuinely excited about seeing Dean Cox and Brad Dick link up through the middle, possibly with Masden the go-between. :cool:

FYI,
There was a player recently drafted in the Rookie Draft who is named Brad Dick. Brad was seen at Fremantle, and was expected to be taken by Fremantle. Westcost selected Brad before Fremantle and hence "Took him" from us.

So what you are saying is that Freo never actually had a Dick, and still don't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back