State of Origin Western Australia - Series XVI State of Origin Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We can scream in here together mate.

VhlZltV.png
I was more thinking that given the prevalance of abstination in voting we basically have a functional majority to do things like enshrine that the SoO final is always played between WA and a 'challenger', and WA gets a 5 goal head start in any 'exhibition' matches.

I was more thinking that given the prevalance of abstination in voting we basically have a functional majority to do things like enshrine that the SoO final is always played between WA and a 'challenger', and WA gets a 5 goal head start in any 'exhibition' matches.
Those 5 goals should be added to the full forwards tally.

We're gunna need a bigger cone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarkyn_24 I'm gonna need a bloody big bar tab mate, The lads are a thirsty bunch. GO WA!
How about a factor of 1000 on however many goalscoring opportunities you lot can feed down my throat?

"Tarkyn_24 kicks 5 in impressive WA romp."
I was waiting for the first smartarse to say something like this.

You’re very lucky I’ve leaned so heavily on you for literally all of the SOO content. ;)

It's been ages since I've been to Bunnings in Rockingham
"Yeah gday mate, I'm looking for one to match the colour of me ute."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back