Western Border Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! Nth Gambier seem to be shaping up pretty well could it be the year of the Tiger? McConnell and the board by the sounds of things have recruited quite well.... A couple of local boys coming back to the club plus a couple of hard nuts from the Ballarat League.... 60+ at training definitely would be buzzin around the club!

God i hope thats not correct. 99% of the mount would move interstate so they didn't have to listen to those inbred yellow bellies carry on if they win the flag.

God i hope thats not correct. 99% of the mount would move interstate so they didn't have to listen to those inbred yellow bellies carry on if they win the flag.

Well from what I hear from a good source that is fact! They have signed two midfielders one who has been away from the club for a few years. Another one from Darley in the Ballarat League apparently a running ball carrier with a heap of go in him doesnt mind being in and amongst it either, he is bringing a big bodied back/forward with him that doesnt mind a hard ball either! Plus there are a few more that have come from around the traps but I can confirm training numbers.....So maybe everyone should get there houses ready to go on market? How has the rest of the comp recruited?

Well from what I hear from a good source that is fact! They have signed two midfielders one who has been away from the club for a few years. Another one from Darley in the Ballarat League apparently a running ball carrier with a heap of go in him doesnt mind being in and amongst it either, he is bringing a big bodied back/forward with him that doesnt mind a hard ball either! Plus there are a few more that have come from around the traps but I can confirm training numbers.....So maybe everyone should get there houses ready to go on market? How has the rest of the comp recruited?
Butch i hope your not right about the yellow bellies.Are you from hamilton have you heard of a bloke called marty thompson apparently is playing for imperials over in hamilton used to be on stkildas list so i hear very handy type.

Butch i hope your not right about the yellow bellies.Are you from hamilton have you heard of a bloke called marty thompson apparently is playing for imperials over in hamilton used to be on stkildas list so i hear very handy type.

By the sounds of things the WBFL is going to have to brace themselves! Why all the bad blood for Nth? Mate I am not originally but I am in the area now... I have heard some rumours about the imps recruiting but cant confirm its going to take more than one bloke to get them off the bottom of the table though! It should be a top match in Portland Round 1... Jarryd Holt he played at Bacchus Marsh not a bad footballer is he still riddled with injury? did he have any success recruiting lads from that area?

By the sounds of things the WBFL is going to have to brace themselves! Why all the bad blood for Nth? Mate I am not originally but I am in the area now... I have heard some rumours about the imps recruiting but cant confirm its going to take more than one bloke to get them off the bottom of the table though! It should be a top match in Portland Round 1... Jarryd Holt he played at Bacchus Marsh not a bad footballer is he still riddled with injury? did he have any success recruiting lads from that area?

One day Mount Gambiers gay community and rejects thought it may be a grand idea to start a football club. They decided to call themselves the North Gambier Tigers.

One day Mount Gambiers gay community and rejects thought it may be a grand idea to start a football club. They decided to call themselves the North Gambier Tigers.

Gay Community and Rejects? This seems very childish! Everybody has rights so if you want to be gay be gay deal with it! And rejects well everytime I have watched a Nth Tigers home game the people all seem be quite friendly! What club do you follow freakshow? I have always been a neutral supporter of football but this year I think I am going to take the time to get on the Nth Bandwagon..... And with the side they look like having dont be suprised if there are alot more on it too! Nth Gambier Tigers Premiers "2011"

I didn't quote this to answer your question, but speaking of Portland. Now that Keegan has gone to Heywood, who will take their primary role as ruckman? I guess if he has recruited it'd be a ruckman?

Gay Community and Rejects? This seems very childish! Everybody has rights so if you want to be gay be gay deal with it! And rejects well everytime I have watched a Nth Tigers home game the people all seem be quite friendly! What club do you follow freakshow? I have always been a neutral supporter of football but this year I think I am going to take the time to get on the Nth Bandwagon..... And with the side they look like having dont be suprised if there are alot more on it too! Nth Gambier Tigers Premiers "2011"

Not far behind you on this one.

I didn't quote this to answer your question, but speaking of Portland. Now that Keegan has gone to Heywood, who will take their primary role as ruckman? I guess if he has recruited it'd be a ruckman?

Yeah havent really heard? Was just told that Jarryd Holt will not be taking part on-field this year!

Add me to the list hoping that your wrong about North Butch! Dont want those arrogant c***s chirping like they always do.

Butch gay people sound friendly at north? i hope your not going to visit vegemite valley down there this year.

Butch gay people sound friendly at north? i hope your not going to visit vegemite valley down there this year.

Look all I am saying is that from what I hear Nth sound like they are going do alright! And I will be heading down to watch them with there new exciting list.... Everyone pots them on hear they havent one a flag in 20 odd years I just think the club is going to be a good place to be around this year!

Whilst North are always active over the summer and around pre-season with recruiting, sounds like McConnell and his football operations staff are going all out this year.

Would that be the case because it's highly likely that he (McConnell) will accept the role as Glenelg's u18's coach at the end of this coming season, for which there were murmurings at the end of last season !?
One thing that may have gotten under the skin of fellow wb mount clubs as well as Millicent was the fact that north have signed promising u18's players from those mtg & millicent clubs, for which one unsuccessfully included saints u18's captain and promising tall Joe Walker.

Still as hard as i hate to see, i think North will be one of the big makers & shakers in this coming season.
Is Wade Ryan in the mix to re-join northies this year !?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EAST Gambier are very quiet ATM does anybody know what is going on there no sign of any transfers to or from them strange.

Has been pretty quiet at the kennel. From what i know they will be a young side again. Have recruited Caloan Buckley. Looks overweight and injury proned. Would be getting a few dollars there, as he rates himself highly, otherwise would have played at Kyb with his brother and other ex easties.
Wade Ryan, doubt very highly about coming back to North this year, if does move from Adelaide, can see him signing at Kingston where a lot of his mates are going from Adelaide, so Kingston are going all out in the KNT.

EAST Gambier are very quiet ATM does anybody know what is going on there no sign of any transfers to or from them strange.

Has been pretty quiet at the kennel. From what i know they will be a young side again. Have recruited Caloan Buckley. Looks overweight and injury proned. Would be getting a few dollars there, as he rates himself highly, otherwise would have played at Kyb with his brother and other ex easties. East will be on the look for a new captain, as Martin Coote is going oversea's for majority of the season. Possible captain - Anderson, Buckley or Povey???
Wade Ryan, doubt very highly about coming back to North this year, if does move from Adelaide, can see him signing at Kingston where a lot of his mates are going from Adelaide, so Kingston are going all out in the KNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back