Western Border Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you may need to get the facts right about young ploenges, he actually didnt except any sign on fee, and pulled out the next day making contact with Hamilton. Do agree with Brett Sutherland, he is a good player, but from what i have seen, has a long way to go fitness wise. In my opinion i think Tory Weaver will slot in very well for West and stepping upto a stronger league will be better off and he will play more consistent hard football under Ransom. Also see in the clearance list to West Daniel Richardson. Previously played at Glenelg and East could be a very handy pick up for them but think he has had a few years of footy?? What does everyone think with Heywood announcing Keegan as there coach. Has a lot of work ahead of him, have heard good and bad things about him when he previously coached there!!
Appologies if my info was wrong but I did get it from someone who is high up in the Hamilton club, and it was more than one day later that he changed his mind as the club had held talks with him about training. But no matter he is at West and that is all that counts.

Appologies if my info was wrong but I did get it from someone who is high up in the Hamilton club, and it was more than one day later that he changed his mind as the club had held talks with him about training. But no matter he is at West and that is all that counts.

Fair enough, Well Hamilton mase well start writting out the chequebook to start paying for these players and there plane flights, would have thought a lot of clubs SHOULD have learn't from West and Heywood trying to do this, doesnt get you anywhere except backwards and in the redzone. Have opted to pick up a lot of bigs, not many midfielders could cost on the bigger grounds. See Shane Hanson has signed there, his football has gone downhill since west from diabetes, will be interesting to see how he goes. Pretty sure there will be some juniors pissed off and will leave due to Russel not giving them the opportunity and experience to become good senior footballers have already heard of some close to leaving???

Think you may need to get the facts right about young ploenges, he actually didnt except any sign on fee, and pulled out the next day making contact with Hamilton. Do agree with Brett Sutherland, he is a good player, but from what i have seen, has a long way to go fitness wise. In my opinion i think Tory Weaver will slot in very well for West and stepping upto a stronger league will be better off and he will play more consistent hard football under Ransom. Also see in the clearance list to West Daniel Richardson. Previously played at Glenelg and East could be a very handy pick up for them but think he has had a few years of footy?? What does everyone think with Heywood announcing Keegan as there coach. Has a lot of work ahead of him, have heard good and bad things about him when he previously coached there!!

Who really cares what he was paid. Could hardly get a kick in MSE so I can't see him making an impact back at West. Same with Weaver. Any bloke who dons long sleeves is not worth a pinch of !!!!!. Richardson on other hand can play, no doubt about that. Very handy pick up. May as well put Sutherland in same category as weaver. If they can't make an impact in MSE they have nt got a hope in WB.

Who really cares what he was paid. Could hardly get a kick in MSE so I can't see him making an impact back at West. Same with Weaver. Any bloke who dons long sleeves is not worth a pinch of !!!!!. Richardson on other hand can play, no doubt about that. Very handy pick up. May as well put Sutherland in same category as weaver. If they can't make an impact in MSE they have nt got a hope in WB.

Is that Ploenges you are saying could hardly get a kick in the MSE? Really? 39 goals in 12 games is hardly getting a kick??? Following up from 63 goals the year before and a spot in the MSE interleague team.

While in the last 2 seasons Weaver has kicked 32 and 51 goals for the Murphies. Both players have been making an impact in the MSE id say.

Yes it maybe a lower leageu but cant be completely over looked.

freak you are a tool, plonges is not yet 21 yrs old and his best is yet to come. when you have the likes of holmes, davey and wilson hitting him on the tit he will kick a few.

i remember watching him as an 18 y.o playin west seniors and did quiet well, im sure he will do well back in the wbfl, especially under ransom who looks to be a great operator.
an another note thing look to be heating up in the clearances and also the walk out at heywood and south...

Clearly freak show has no idea and makes up usumptions. Should get some facts before running these boys down. ANY BLOKE WHO DONS LONG SLEEVES IS NOT WORTH A PINCH OF !!!!!!!
League medalist Justin McConnell, i'm sure any team wouldn't mind him running around for them.

Clearly freak show has no idea and makes up usumptions. Should get some facts before running these boys down. ANY BLOKE WHO DONS LONG SLEEVES IS NOT WORTH A PINCH OF !!!!!!!
League medalist Justin McConnell, i'm sure any team wouldn't mind him running around for them.

Too true Rig.

Also at a higher level, didnt James Hird used to wear long sleeves most of the time? Same with Stephen Silvagni?

I am with the freak show on this one.i have seen the 2 in question first hand.they would be lucky to get a kick in the scoresby sherrin factory in melbourne.the only game they might possibly get a touch will be on the wide open wings of the blsp against the demons, as that is where they like to sit.End of the matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well schnitz, it sounds like to me that you stopped playing footy at the age of 10 because the heart string went. stop bagging some one who want to try and improve them selves by playing a higher level. the only thing that they may lack is consistentcy but that will come when they play in a better side.

I am with the freak show on this one.i have seen the 2 in question first hand.they would be lucky to get a kick in the scoresby sherrin factory in melbourne.the only game they might possibly get a touch will be on the wide open wings of the blsp against the demons, as that is where they like to sit.End of the matter.

Well Ploenges used to go ok playing in the A Grade at West as a 18 year old.

Weaver and Polenges have both had a couple of good seasons in teams that havent performed overly well.

PLaying in a team with a bit more quality will surely help them.

Jon Copping has done nothing except walk into a succesful club. He went back to Penola after a stint with south for big dollars, and said he'd be there for a number of years. All he does is big note himself. He can play the game But is full of himself. I believe the reason your younger players are leaving are because south have divided playing groups under copping, with him sticking with the older blokes and not moving on and giving the younger ones experience. Also Copping getting caught in the toilets with another woman cant be good

Interesting you tell me I'm making assumptions and to get some facts, FIG. Isn't that exactly what you have done here you fool!!
Talk about running blokes down, your pretty good at it yourself.

Interesting you tell me I'm making assumptions and to get some facts, FIG. Isn't that exactly what you have done here you fool!!
Talk about running blokes down, your pretty good at it yourself.
Obviously you don't know him to well. I have played with and againts him, he has a history, something you have no idea about. I aint bagging a bloke for wearing long sleeves, or playing mse and not performing to your standards. Ask anyone around the mount and they would have heard about it. But a succesful club like South has done a pretty good job about keeping it pretty hush. Probably has something to do with his brother being president. Only reason he's coaching there this year!!!

Obviously you don't know him to well. I have played with and againts him, he has a history, something you have no idea about. I aint bagging a bloke for wearing long sleeves, or playing mse and not performing to your standards. Ask anyone around the mount and they would have heard about it. But a succesful club like South has done a pretty good job about keeping it pretty hush. Probably has something to do with his brother being president. Only reason he's coaching there this year!!!

Sounds like he took your spot and sent you to the magoos when you were playing with him and he flattened your nose when you were playing against him. I have heard about his history, premiership coach and league medallist. Bet your one of those old team mates of his that pats him on the back every time you see him and bags him when he's not around. Every clubs got blokes like you.

well schnitz, it sounds like to me that you stopped playing footy at the age of 10 because the heart string went. stop bagging some one who want to try and improve them selves by playing a higher level. the only thing that they may lack is consistentcy but that will come when they play in a better side.
Willw***er i am still involved in senior footy as a player into my mid 30s, so there is your first statement shot to peices.And when i see you abusing players from the sidelines apon my next visit i will personally be making an appearance over your side of the fence, to introduce myself personally.

Rig not a happy man old sun?.Not sure where your info comes from?maybe looking through the eye of a stubbie.Obviously not a south fan either bit to successful for your liking?.

Interesting to see that, thus far, all the guys trying to get clearances out of Heywood have been denied. Be interesting to see how many of these they will be able to retain and will play.

Not sure about the quality of the ins are like for Imps. Could it be a case of both Hamilton teams being pretty good this year? Normally one is good and other struggles.

Lots of keyboard warrioring and top noting going on in this thread. How about we just talk footy?

Agreed! Nth Gambier seem to be shaping up pretty well could it be the year of the Tiger? McConnell and the board by the sounds of things have recruited quite well.... A couple of local boys coming back to the club plus a couple of hard nuts from the Ballarat League.... 60+ at training definitely would be buzzin around the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back