Western Border Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think all there is to imps is the ewings then you mustnt follow very closely. Two players dont get a team to a grand final, play a part yes, but not on their own. Better luck next time sam

While I'll agree that it takes more than two players to make a grand final, you cannot rely on two players to kick you a winning score.
Today's performance probably proved the general train of thought that, and I quote, stop Ewings, stop Imps.
Sorry OnTheCrows.

Matt sailor for heywood, wats the verdict . . . . . good or bad?

not sure why you would ask.
very good small forward/ midfielder only 17 yet to realise his own ability. definalty got the potential knows were the goals are when in range

alright whats going on and which clubs are on the recruiting rampage???
timmy stringer and robbie versace back to south
north picked up anothony kilsby
but apart from that not much is happening
anybody with any news

alright whats going on and which clubs are on the recruiting rampage???
timmy stringer and robbie versace back to south
north picked up anothony kilsby
but apart from that not much is happening
anybody with any news

good to see that winis imbi stayin on as coach as portland will be in the hunt for 4 in a row next season. also club best and fairest winner and premiership capitain clint lancaster signing on for 2 more years.
released in todays portland observer

[BIG NEWS OUT OF CASTERTON

casterton has merged with sandford to become one the new club has still to decide which league they will head into or which players will stay and which will go

I don't know about that mate (Casterton/Sandford merger), you tellin fibs??
Must say though, would make for a pretty handy side. It would be good to see Kym Eagleson actually playing in a league where he is challenged.

Word on the street is that Adam Coulter (Hamilton), Baden Dodd (Swan Hill) and Dylan Ryan (Casterton), all former Cats players, are all joining forces to play somewhere together.
Maybe that's is the team, because I was on good authority that it wasn't going to be with the Cats.
:confused:

Fair bit goinig on in local circles.....
Hamilton and Imps are in trouble, from the outside looking in anyway, as a lot of players seem to be signing with neighbouring clubs in the Western District.
Penshurst and Glen-Dunkeld seem likely to reap the rewards with Grant Ewing and Simon Hatherell coaching the clubs respectively.
Penshurst has a number of players set to put on the red and black (Dick, Boof, little Baz, Speedo, GOAT and NS).
Whoever plays full forward should have no excuses for not kicking goals as the delivery from G and D Ewing, Justin Eales will be like gold.
Will Chris Morey be the target in the square???

The two Brad's (W and F) have signed at the Rams, as has J-LO and it's believed the Blonde Bombshell, Ueba, is not far behind in putting pen to paper.

Watch this space........ as the signatures of Logan and Huf are much sort after. Who will gain their services ???? :D

Yeah there is, he plays centre half forward for Hamilton. Spent the two previous seasons in the South West District Football League with Branxholme-Wallacedale and carved up.
He was a big part of Hamilton's campaign this season and at one stage was the form CHF of the comp.
He injured his hand late in the season ruling him out for the year. Once he was out Hamilton struggled a little and went out in straight sets after finishing third.
Why is that? what do you know about Tim Covey? :confused:

Yeah there is, he plays centre half forward for Hamilton. Spent the two previous seasons in the South West District Football League with Branxholme-Wallacedale and carved up.
He was a big part of Hamilton's campaign this season and at one stage was the form CHF of the comp.
He injured his hand late in the season ruling him out for the year. Once he was out Hamilton struggled a little and went out in straight sets after finishing third.
Why is that? what do you know about Tim Covey? :confused:

thanks old mate, what sort of a bloke is he ??

Hamilton and Imps are in trouble, from the outside looking in anyway, as a lot of players seem to be signing with neighbouring clubs in the Western District.
Penshurst and Glen-Dunkeld seem likely to reap the rewards with Grant Ewing and Simon Hatherell coaching the clubs respectively.
Penshurst has a number of players set to put on the red and black (Dick, Boof, little Baz, Speedo, GOAT and NS).
Whoever plays full forward should have no excuses for not kicking goals as the delivery from G and D Ewing, Justin Eales will be like gold.

The two Brad's (W and F) have signed at the Rams, as has J-LO and it's believed the Blonde Bombshell, Ueba, is not far behind in putting pen to paper.

Watch this space........ as the signatures of Logan and Huf are much sort after. Who will gain their services ???? :D

gee that is big news if all correct
will nearly kill both hamilton sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

neutral spectator?? alias for the new hamilton spectator sports journo?

[BIG NEWS OUT OF CASTERTON

casterton has merged with sandford to become one the new club has still to decide which league they will head into or which players will stay and which will go

Mate, more info please - how did you find out, how long have they been talking etc. I agree with Neutral Spectator, I think you might be telling fibs.

Grant Ewing is a huge signing for Penshurst. He'll kick 100 goals from the centre in the Mininera league. I did hear a rumour that the club didn't consult the players on the move to Hampden and they are pissed off. Looking at the list of names who have left Imps, could this be true?? Mind you, there were rumours this time last year that most of these players were leaving Imps and it didn't eventuate.

For the uneducated, who are Dick, Boof, Little Baz, Speedo, Goat and NS?

What's the news out of Millicent and Heywood?

Mate, more info please - how did you find out, how long have they been talking etc. I agree with Neutral Spectator, I think you might be telling fibs.

Grant Ewing is a huge signing for Penshurst. He'll kick 100 goals from the centre in the Mininera league. I did hear a rumour that the club didn't consult the players on the move to Hampden and they are pissed off. Looking at the list of names who have left Imps, could this be true?? Mind you, there were rumours this time last year that most of these players were leaving Imps and it didn't eventuate.

Well the nick names - where do I start..... Dick (Marchant), Boof (Darren Ewing, Grant's 21 yo bro, is a gun!), Little Baz (C. Eales), Speedo (J. Speed), Goat (S. Ewing... gun!), NS... that's a secret at this stage.

Imps have also lost Uebergang, White, Falkenberg and Neeson to Glenthompson-Dunkeld...

It's interesting viewing from the outside looking in.

no news yet to come out of heywood that i no of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back