Club Focus Western Bulldogs 2023

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Dogs want Suns Pick 5 (like 17 other clubs)

It would cost pick 11 and an F1

That pick 11 could well come before a Croft bid

I wouldn't give up a Future 1st if I am the Dogs.

The (alleged) disconnect between Bevo and several of their players,.plus lack of KPP depth (especially defensively) is alarming.

It's a distinct possibility the Dogs could actually finish lower than they did this season in 2024 (not saying it will happen, just a possibility)

Richmond being burnt by giving GWS their 1st round pick this year for Jacob Hopper is a prime example why I don't think the Dogs should give away their future 1st round pick.

The (alleged) disconnect between Bevo and several of their players,.plus lack of KPP depth (especially defensively) is alarming.

It's a distinct possibility the Dogs could actually finish lower than they did this season in 2024 (not saying it will happen, just a possibility)

Richmond being burnt by giving GWS their 1st round pick this year for Jacob Hopper is a prime example why I don't think the Dogs should give away their future 1st round pick.
Yeah lack of key position players

I have Carlton sliding first

Its more quality than depth

Keath
Gardner
TOB
L.Jones
Busslinger
S.Darcy
J.Odonnell

All capable there

They dont get pick 5 if they dont and theyd be more aware of that than any

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries

Remind me when im wrong as i will likewise do to you
See... the thing is... you're adamant that the dogs are throwing two potential high picks ... and then also throwing away pick 17 on God knows what.

The list management team can sack themselves at that point.

If it's more than our 2 firsts this year they'd throw something else that ISN'T a high 2024 first rounder.

Your posting history shows how very seldom you are right.

See... the thing is... you're adamant that the dogs are throwing two potential high picks ... and then also throwing away pick 17 on God knows what.

The list management team can sack themselves at that point.

If it's more than our 2 firsts this year they'd throw something else that ISN'T a high 2024 first rounder.

Your posting history shows how very seldom you are right.
The suns wont be interested in a deal that doesnt involve an F1

You do understand what seldom is, yeh?

Youd be trading that out aswell

But no way are suns accepting 11 and 18 for 5

In a year when they don’t have a bunch of academy kids to match, probably not. Pick 5 is worth 1878 points for bid matching, while 11 and 17 are worth 2354, so that would significantly improve their hand for matching their academy kids, especially if they can then trade 11 for more lower picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back