• Celene Moody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belinda Smith

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all

Based on queries for a 2019 AFLW player sponsor opportunity, the following players are available;

Emma Mackie – Retained 2018
Ellyse Gamble – Retained 2018
Aisling McCarthy - Pick 23
Kate Bartlett - Pick 26
Selena Karlson - Pick 34
Jessie Davies - Pick 46
Tessa Boyd – Rookie
Celene Moody – Rookie
Belinda Smith – Free Agent

The board needs to raise $1650 to pay for a membership. Please respond with your amount, details of the package will be included shortly.

inpho_01018902.jpg

upload_2018-11-16_22-24-39.png

upload_2018-11-16_22-29-2.png

Tessa Boyd:
Sister of the AFL Bulldogs' Tom, Boyd is a basketballer who played for Nunawading Spectres in the SEABL. Competitive and a natural kick, the Dogs see Boyd playing in a variety of positions.

The Western Bulldogs have signed Tessa Boyd, the sister of premiership star Tom Boyd, to an AFLW rookie contract.
Boyd, 20, played basketball with the Nunawading Spectres this year but came to the notice of Bulldogs recruiters when she took part in a VFLW trial.

"It's pretty new to me so I'm very excited to get started in November," Boyd said.
"I have a lot to learn but I am excited to be joining such a great group of players at the Bulldogs.
"I tried out for a few (football) teams a few years ago but every team I tried out for ended up folding, so I took that as a sign to stick with basketball."

The Bulldogs, who defeated Brisbane in this year's AFLW grand final, have been impressed by Boyd's speed, agility and competitive edge.

SMITH-BELINDA-2.jpg

Belinda Smith played up forward this season for East Fremantle in the WAWFL, finishing third in the league's goalkicking with 27. Belinda was also played at Fremantle playing 12 of 14 matches in the first two seasons of the competition, averaging nine disposals and two rebound-50s a game.

Since AFLW’s inception in 2017, the Club’s women’s football program has grown from strength to strength –
including our premiership success in 2018, and the development of the inaugural Western Bulldogs VFL
Women’s team.
Join us and take your support of the Western Bulldogs AFLW team to new limits and be part of an exclusive group of player sponsors.
Be treated to VIP match day experiences and enjoy behind the scenes AFLW access like nothing seen before.
WOMEN’S PLAYER SPONSOR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Match Day Benefits
• Two (2) tickets into ‘The Garden’ for an AFLW home game of your choice
• Branding on the players locker at VU Whitten Oval
• Sponsor recognition on a digital screen at VU Whitten Oval
Additional Benefits
• One (1) ticket to the AFLW Best and Fairest
• One (1) ticket to the AFLW Season Launch with the opportunity to
present your player with her jumper
• Recognition on website and year book player profiles
• 2019 AFLW Ambassador member pack including keep cup and tote bag
• Opportunity to have your photo taken with the team on team photo day
AFLW PLAYER
SPONSORSHIP
PLAYER SPONSOR PRICING SEASON
Adult $1,650 inc GST

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poll added with a 2 week duration, it will probably be 1 depending on the total contributions

IF folks are serious about sponsoring one of the girls/ladies, we'll need to knuckle down and get the ball rolling as the season will be around quicker than you realise.

Back