Official Club Stuff Western Bulldogs Charles Sutton B&F dinner - 2nd Oct @ Crown Palladium

Western Bulldogs BigFooty Event

7PM, 2nd October, Melbourne

CROWN PALLADIUM COMPLEX
SOUTHBANK VICTORIA

2019 Western Bulldogs BigFooty Player Sponsors are invited to nominate for one of 4 tickets available for this event.

Respond to this thread if you would like to attend, the draw will take place on September 25th.

CROWN PALLADIUM COMPLEX
SOUTHBANK VICTORIA

View attachment 736388

2019 Western Bulldogs BigFooty Player Sponsors are invited to nominate for one of 4 tickets available for this event.

Respond to this thread if you would like to attend, the draw will take place on September 25th.

Count me in Mike
Thanks

A1Delivers

Rookie
Jun 4, 2019
Victoria
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

CROWN PALLADIUM COMPLEX
SOUTHBANK VICTORIA

View attachment 736388

sounds good, thank you

sounds good, thank you

Thanks for your interest in this event, however the invitation is limited to Western Bulldogs BigFooty 2019 player sponsors.

Enjoy the night all. Would have loved to have been there for the 3 favorite sons farewell. Alas, I'm doing it hard elsewhere. Will be watching live stream on phone, but any red carpet moments or salacious gossip would be fun!
c2f8e1b9447b356e71c9e4839db5626d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I spoke to Bont and Naughton at a pre B&F event.

Bont - really happy with the second half of the season with such a young team

Naughton - was on crutches but also having his thumb/hand operated on very soon

Dunks was there and has also had some surgery on his right hand which was completely bandaged up.

Back