Western Bulldogs Player 2019 Highlights (25th May - Caleb Daniel)

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
I'm putting together some season 2019 highlight reels for a bunch of Bulldogs players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here. Obviously this is delayed but I figured with no footy going on at the moment you all might be interested and I have some unexpected free time on my hands. I did this back in 2016 if anyone is still around and remembers me posting here back then.

Planning on making videos for Bontempelli, Macrae, Dunkley, Hunter, Daniel, Lipinski, Johannisen, B. Smith, McLean, Lloyd, Naughton, Schache, Gowers and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on, if there are any requests I'm open.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Marcus Bontempelli

Jack Macrae

Aaron Naughton

Bailey Smith

Josh Dunkley

Toby McLean

Sam Lloyd

Josh Bruce

Jason Johanissen

Patrick Lipinski

Josh Schache

Lachie Hunter

Billy Gowers

Caleb Daniel

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Love how it's not just his goals but the goals he sets up. Not a whole lot of highlight reals that bother with that but that's the real gold. Very nice.

He was the youngest kid to play in the firsts last year in the whole league, and he carved out a place and played AFL standard all year. Looking forward to seeing where he can go from here.
He's only 5 weeks older than Weightman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back