Western Bulldogs slogan for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a slogan but it really annoys me how we haven’t nailed our indigenous jumper yet. Seriously, how a kit with a dingo on it (much like swans this year) hasn’t been done is just bemusing.

I know I’d buy one.

I’d be happy if the club leaned into the uniquely high number of father/son players we have and went with something like #BulldogBreed or some other play on that concept.
Still the best suggestions I've seen. Would have thought we have something in place before christmas though.

Still the best suggestions I've seen. Would have thought we have something in place before christmas though.

Think it would be sorted also.

Spoke to the club about the junior memberships.

The Dalhaus Clubhouse is clearly not more.

They have restructured the junior memberships into two groups.... basically <10yo and >10yo.
The younger group called the "Rookie List" I think. Forget the name of the other membership group.

Think it would be sorted also.

Spoke to the club about the junior memberships.

The Dalhaus Clubhouse is clearly not more.

They have restructured the junior memberships into two groups.... basically <10yo and >10yo.
The younger group called the "Rookie List" I think. Forget the name of the other membership group.
"Ed's Shed" surely an opportunity going begging. Richards is already a cult hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s 2019... get ready AFL, we’re going to hump your (collective) leg!

(Loses a bit in translation, and sounded better several drinks ago...)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back