AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2018-04-12/hincks-remarkable-milestone

Well done Gary but how is this for a idea

What question would you ask Gary if you could

Here is mine

1 How do you compare the 2016 Bulldogs premiership to the 1985 Footscray side ?
2 Who has been the best player you have seen ?
3 What has been your greatest moment whilst following the Bulldogs ?
4 What was the first game you went to ?

Gee that’s a great effort. He deserved to carry the flag as recognition for his above and beyond support. Must be some early starts from Camperdown and some late nights (or early mornings) after games.

Saw that. That's a pretty impressive effort. I haven't even been to every Victorian game.... this year. Stupid work.

Gee that’s a great effort. He deserved to carry the flag as recognition for his above and beyond support. Must be some early starts from Camperdown and some late nights (or early mornings) after games.

Except he comes from Portland...several hours further west

Apparently he doesn't drive, so he walks an hour to the bus stop in Portland, Bus to Warrnambool, 3.5hr train ride to Southern Cross and that's just for home games!

Except he comes from Portland...several hours further west

Apparently he doesn't drive, so he walks an hour to the bus stop in Portland, Bus to Warrnambool, 3.5hr train ride to Southern Cross and that's just for home games!

Portland , Camperdown, potato, potarto....

I’m like the state government, if it’s outside the end of the tram tracks it’s all the same to me.

PS all jokes aside it goes to show what an heroic effort it is by this bloke to support the Dogs. ( are you serious about the one hour walk?

Portland , Camperdown, potato, potarto....

I’m like the state government, if it’s outside the end of the tram tracks it’s all the same to me.

PS all jokes aside it goes to show what an heroic effort it is by this bloke to support the Dogs. ( are you serious about the one hour walk?

Someone who knows him posted it on Facebook. I'll take it as true having met the guy, it would not surprise me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly couldn’t get to the game, met Gary once, how did they recognise his achievement at the game?

Got him out on the ground and had a chat to him, and then presented him with a Bulldogs Guernsey with the number 1000 on the back.

He put it straight on and beamed the biggest smile you have ever seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back