Game Day Western Bulldogs v Adelaide Crows Round 23 - 13:10 AEST, Aug 25, 2019 (No umpiring complaints during game)

Who wins Dogs v Crows?

• Dogs <10

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Dogs 10+ to <30

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Dogs 30+

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Crows <10

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Crows 10+ to <30

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Crows 30+

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** you Adelaide
Yeah West Coast at their home is classic tools for an Essington. Or Richmond. At least GWS were playing poorly enough that it would've been competitive.

Bold of anyone to assume that Adelaide were going to even pretend to be competitive in this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the end for Hinkley?
Port cant make 8.
Depends on what happens tonight. If Freo smack them then I think he's in real trouble. For all the criticism of Hinkley though did many people expect Port to do better than what they actually have?

Pyke is basically cooked though barring a miracle comeback.

Also going a bit early?

Hey AFC. Remember that bloke Darren Jarman? The guy that kicked all of those goals in all of those winning grand finals? Remember which club he came from before he came over? Reckon you could do us a small solid in return?

Lol. I wouldn't blame the Crows for tanking, not that I'm saying they are, they couldn't win either way.

The Dogs are everything we're not. Hard at it, first to the contest, numbers ariund the contest, winning ground ball.

Back