Game Day Western Bulldogs v Adelaide Crows Round 23 - 13:10 AEST, Aug 25, 2019 (No umpiring complaints during game)

Who wins Dogs v Crows?

• Dogs <10

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Dogs 10+ to <30

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Dogs 30+

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Crows <10

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Crows 10+ to <30

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Crows 30+

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fabes

All Australian
Jan 22, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I am, but more at our boys.

It's all just silly banter though. Don't take it too seriously.
You don't think I was bantering? I apologise if you thought otherwise.

I actually wrote in your clubs board about how I still think West Coast is the best team in it and how i hoped you'd go back to back.

Like you said, this is all just silly banter. Cheers

HTPunter

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bulldogs by 5 goals. It’s really hard to fathom Adelaide’s woes. Such a mature list. Should be top 4. No massive injury list.
Betts 32
Douglas 32
Mackay 31
Jacobs 31
Jenkins 30
Gibbs 30
Otten 30
Walker 29
Sloane 29
Lynch 28

I'd say 6-8 of these were best 22 this year, 7 are over the Hill and the remaining 3 are past their peak although still good.

It's a window closed list to me.

A comeback and finals here would gloss over some big issues.

With O'Brien, Doedee, Himmelberg, Fogarty, Jones, Gallucci, Kelly, Milera they have a decent young core with Crouch x2, Smith, Laird, Talia, Atkins they still have some guys in their prime, but not enough to lead the young core, so I think a rebuild is necessary. I'd look at seeing off Keath and Greenwood too for the right picks.

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
You don't think I was bantering? I apologise if you thought otherwise.

I actually wrote in your clubs board about how I still think West Coast is the best team in it and how i hoped you'd go back to back.

Like you said, this is all just silly banter. Cheers
Hard to tell online, all good though.

Maybe if we get top 4 and NN back, and really flick the switch. After last night my expectations are lower which takes the pressure off. Just hope we're competitive.

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'd say you have new hope for the new year also. So no one's fault for anything. Adelaide are useless. Bulldogs are playing finals this year with a great young team.. Hawthorn are in good shape for the future. Cheers.
Only if several coaches are sacked and replaced. :)

Rusty Brookes

Premiership Player
Aug 9, 2001
Preston
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Manningham Cobras
I was hoping the Dogs were kicking with a six goal breeze in the first quarter. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Crows lucky to be this close to be honest. Some awful efforts from their players. The Doggies look very dangerous.

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Gary Putland, Redbacks, Oz Cricket
I swear Tex just peeled off a contest then despite the Dogs having the only 3 players in the vicinity of the ball
Tried to create an option ahead of the ball given there’s always about 5 opposition players behind the ball when we go forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snarls Barkley

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, West Ham
Adelaide players realise Pyke is getting sacked regardless of what happens today don't though. Don't have to get spanked

compact72

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
Lol why would you leave Bont by himself

Love his forward entries

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Doggies have been sensational for most of the game. Some real good and exciting young kids firing up.

Top Bottom