Game Day Western Bulldogs v Adelaide Crows Round 23 - 13:10 AEST, Aug 25, 2019 (No umpiring complaints during game)

Who wins Dogs v Crows?

• Dogs <10

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Dogs 10+ to <30

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Dogs 30+

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Crows <10

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Crows 10+ to <30

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Crows 30+

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Made to look better than it is V rubbish mid fields like Crows or Bombers. V Brisbane is more accurate. The only time they looked better than average was when Zorko went off injured
We smashed you that game in the midfield and at ballarat. Your fwd half efficiency in that gabba game was the difference. Reckon we would beat you in a final

31 disposals for MCrouch. Sounds like he's playing a lone hand. Can't see the game. Is his disposal off?

31 disposals for MCrouch. Sounds like he's playing a lone hand. Can't see the game. Is his disposal off?

If he was up for trade would take him at Essendon our midfield is missing a player like him he'll have the support on the outside with the likes of Shiel,Parish,Smith etc just need him to win the ball out of the middle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he was up for trade would take him at Essendon our midfield is missing a player like him he'll have the support on the outside with the likes of Shiel,Parish,Smith etc
Yeah agree mate. He'd be good for your mob.

On a side note, I think you'll do better than expected if you have to travel to Perth in week 1 of finals. I give the Bombers a good chance to actually win. Good luck for finals.

Made to look better than it is V rubbish mid fields like Crows or Bombers. V Brisbane is more accurate. The only time they looked better than average was when Zorko went off injured
Mate that is absolute rubbish and you know it, name a better trio than macrae, dunkley and bontempelli?

Last edited:
Hope your right mate
Just a gut feeling. I just think when the Bombers decide to run then they're pretty formidable. Just keep running and throw all caution to the wind. Why not - nothing really to lose (funny thing to say when you're playing an elimination I know, but still true) when you're playing the defending premiers on their home ground in a knock out game across the otherside of the country. Just run.

Mate that is absolute rubbish and you know it, name a better trio than macrae, dunkley and bontempelli?

Funny how cocky Brisbanes fans have become this year makes a huge difference when you only have 3 players on the injury list basically all season. we will see how good the Lions are against the Tigs.

Back