Game Day Western Bulldogs v Adelaide Crows Round 23 - 13:10 AEST, Aug 25, 2019 (No umpiring complaints during game)

Who wins Dogs v Crows?

• Dogs <10

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Dogs 10+ to <30

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Dogs 30+

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Crows <10

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Crows 10+ to <30

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Crows 30+

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I am, but more at our boys.

It's all just silly banter though. Don't take it too seriously.
You don't think I was bantering? I apologise if you thought otherwise.

I actually wrote in your clubs board about how I still think West Coast is the best team in it and how i hoped you'd go back to back.

Like you said, this is all just silly banter. Cheers

Bulldogs by 5 goals. It’s really hard to fathom Adelaide’s woes. Such a mature list. Should be top 4. No massive injury list.

Betts 32
Douglas 32
Mackay 31
Jacobs 31
Jenkins 30
Gibbs 30
Otten 30
Walker 29
Sloane 29
Lynch 28

I'd say 6-8 of these were best 22 this year, 7 are over the Hill and the remaining 3 are past their peak although still good.

It's a window closed list to me.

A comeback and finals here would gloss over some big issues.

With O'Brien, Doedee, Himmelberg, Fogarty, Jones, Gallucci, Kelly, Milera they have a decent young core with Crouch x2, Smith, Laird, Talia, Atkins they still have some guys in their prime, but not enough to lead the young core, so I think a rebuild is necessary. I'd look at seeing off Keath and Greenwood too for the right picks.

You don't think I was bantering? I apologise if you thought otherwise.

I actually wrote in your clubs board about how I still think West Coast is the best team in it and how i hoped you'd go back to back.

Like you said, this is all just silly banter. Cheers

Hard to tell online, all good though.

Maybe if we get top 4 and NN back, and really flick the switch. After last night my expectations are lower which takes the pressure off. Just hope we're competitive.

I'd say you have new hope for the new year also. So no one's fault for anything. Adelaide are useless. Bulldogs are playing finals this year with a great young team.. Hawthorn are in good shape for the future. Cheers.

Only if several coaches are sacked and replaced. :)

I was hoping the Dogs were kicking with a six goal breeze in the first quarter. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Crows lucky to be this close to be honest. Some awful efforts from their players. The Doggies look very dangerous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back