• Adelaide 40+

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • WB 40+

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely most worried about their small/medium forwards - Dickson, Dahlhaus, Stringer (and Daniel at times)

Seems Redpath has almost been chosen specifically so that we don't send Talia to Stringer. I hope we do anyway - Hartigan and Lever should be able to cover Campbell and Redpath.
heard somewhere that Lever may get Stringer ......seems a good matchup to me .....Lever is very smart & i think we need a strong footy IQ player to match Stringer?

Definitely most worried about their small/medium forwards - Dickson, Dahlhaus, Stringer (and Daniel at times)

Seems Redpath has almost been chosen specifically so that we don't send Talia to Stringer. I hope we do anyway - Hartigan and Lever should be able to cover Campbell and Redpath.
Redpath was picked, because without Boyd, we have no structure. We tried it last week and kicked 6 goals for the game. I think we all know Talia goes to Stringer, best defender on best fwd. Hopefully big red straightens us up though, and forces a contest, something our forward line has failed to do without Boyd.

So technically we have to big ins. Our best all round midfielder and our best KPF, against a side that struggles to hold such players. All year we've been known for 'team' performances.

Along with the talia brothers, we got this game in the bag.

Best KPF? Hendo's 6 goal bag against Port Power was great but this comment is a bit of a stretch.

Redpath was picked, because without Boyd, we have no structure. We tried it last week and kicked 6 goals for the game. I think we all know Talia goes to Stringer, best defender on best fwd. Hopefully big red straightens us up though, and forces a contest, something our forward line has failed to do without Boyd.
Will Stringer play decoy and Redpath be the main avenue?

Will Stringer play decoy and Redpath be the main avenue?
Suspect the other way round. Especially if Redpath goes ok early if he attracts a second defender at contests, may leave someone like stringer with space to work in. Redpath is a lead up fwd, his body work is average at best. Suspect McLean and Daniel will be quite keen to Red's feet at contests who are also dangerous in their own right.

Suspect the other way round. Especially if Redpath goes ok early if he attracts a second defender at contests, may leave someone like stringer with space to work in. Redpath is a lead up fwd, his body work is average at best. Suspect McLean and Daniel will be quite keen to Red's feet at contests who are also dangerous in their own right.
Caleb Daniel is an excellent story, very pleased he seems to have made the grade:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard somewhere that Lever may get Stringer ......seems a good matchup to me .....Lever is very smart & i think we need a strong footy IQ player to match Stringer?

Seriously? Lever was out run by Pavlich. If Stringer fires he will demolish us as we have no natural opponent for him. Let's hope Jakey boy has a bad night in front of the goals.

Not confident, and think Bulldogs are always favoured at the Dome, but we really do need to win this.

Currently 1-2 against potential top 4 rivals. Can't afford to get to 1-3 if we're in the dawning of a new era like this board repeatedly tells me.

Don't think the Bulldogs are playing as well in the last few rounds:
Have lost a few players providing run off the HB line
Don't have a dominant ruckman
The forward line is somewhat one dimensional .....the Bulldogs rely on run and carry to put pressure on the opposition defense ......stop their midfield, stop their supply

Feeling confident of a win this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back