• Adelaide 40+

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • WB 40+

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder which dog will get off the chain in the middle this week. Of the top 20 highest possession games this year, 5 have come against us. So pretty much every game, an opposition player has gotten 36 or more possessions.
I guess the one that doesn't hurt us.

I have to wonder if the Crows are privately quietly a bit peeved off/seething at last years suggestions that we only won the game because of inside information that we allegedly received.
I doubt they're worried about a bunch of sore losers who make excuses for why they lost a final. They're only sore because they convinced themselves they'd beat us easy as like they did during the H&A season and got shown up.

I have to wonder if the Crows are privately quietly a bit peeved off/seething at last years suggestions that we only won the game because of inside information that we allegedly received.
...and the fact the pricks reckon it should have been under the roof;)
Stick it up 'em Crowies

...and the fact the pricks reckon it should have been under the roof;)
Stick it up 'em Crowies
:thumbsu:
I also keep hearing the crap about if we kicked straight that they would have won. FFS, its the pressure of the game and the opposition that causes a team to shank its kicks. (aside from weather elements).

I want the Crows to tear them a new one to be honest.

If we win and they mention they had players out through injury, Im going to start talking about us missing McLeod, Goodwin and Riccuito in the middle.:huh::drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys.
Currently traveling in england for a few weeks.
Does anyone know how to watch the ceows over here.
Or is the only way throught that afl live app.

It's a shame that he wrecked a few goals, could of won the North match otherwise

I think everybody is a bit harsh on him, our forward line is poorly let down and his trying to fill in the holes by himself too much. His usually a smart player and can read the ball very well, and wouldn't of tried to take them marks normally, but I think his overhyped himself a bit too much

have,have,he's,he's,those,he's.

:thumbsu:
I also keep hearing the crap about if we kicked straight that they would have won. FFS, its the pressure of the game and the opposition that causes a team to shank its kicks. (aside from weather elements).

I want the Crows to tear them a new one to be honest.

If we win and they mention they had players out through injury, Im going to start talking about us missing McLeod, Goodwin and Riccuito in the middle.:huh::drunk:
Yes, the famous "If we kicked straight...".
If ya kick straight and goal, ball goes back to the centre and game restarts at centre square.
Kick a point and ball is in defending teams possession so a different outcome entirely.
If your players can't kick a goal when under game pressure then you obviously wont maximize your inside 50 opportunities.
Adelaide this year are very efficient at scoring, Doggies haven't been.

They're touted as being a great defensive team but they haven't played teams reknowned for their scoring prowess; Freo (38), Saints (36), Brisbane (67), Carlton (49). Hawthorn scored 93 points and North 61.
Plus they have had significant injuries.

Rohan Connolly's piece in The Age was food for thought for those on the Doggies Bandwagon;
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-2016-the-difference-with-the-dogs-20160504-gomgby.html

I've been on BFF since 2012 and have a paltry 143 posts! Pathetic...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back