• Adelaide 40+

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • WB 40+

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's just come of a quad, need to manage him.

He played a full game in the SANFL last week against the equal top team who are a very hard running side. He had no issues from that. He flys over with the team, gets some experience again about that travel. Warms up and if there are no issues with other players, then he immediately is sent back to fly home for the SANFL game tomorrow. It has happened all year so far exactly like that. VB did it the other weekend and flew back that night as well and played the next game. I am fully backing our PPT staff, as so far this year they have been pretty damn good.

Definitely most worried about their small/medium forwards - Dickson, Dahlhaus, Stringer (and Daniel at times)

Seems Redpath has almost been chosen specifically so that we don't send Talia to Stringer. I hope we do anyway - Hartigan and Lever should be able to cover Campbell and Redpath.
Cheney did a job in redpath at times in the EF.

Dermott is excruciating to listen to. If he wanted scrambled eggs for breakfast he'd start talking about chickens first with an anecdote of his playing days thrown in. The foghorn leghorn of AFL media.
It's like he has permanent concussion...

Worked as a hairdresser for years - not as silly as it sounds!! Add in the plastic surgery + ego & a big dose of FIGJAM.
My GF's daughter is a hairdresser. Wins awards and travels to do celebrity hair. She is a workaholic.

Why have him as the traveling emergency then? CEY would have been a better choice?

He can fly home Sunday and still play.

Melb - Adel is only 50 minutes. He could leave Melbourne at 10:30 and be in his front door by 12:15 at the latest.

Then be at prospect by 1:30

TAB odds have gone us/them head-to-head from 1.95/1.85 to 2.10/1.75

243257_101d930f33c87e01b57c388f820fb5f0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back