Western Bulldogs v Geelong @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
256716_d7b0e1d7f39123c0735587d5dfbdab4f.png

Spotting up targets in the forward 50 with precise kicking is what we did well last week and if we do the same tonight we can exploit the Cats defenders. It'll be close all night, Doggies by 7

I think that Geelong have gone in way too tall at both ends of the ground tonight, if we bomb away then guys like Taylor & Lonergan will have a field day taking intercept marks but if we lower our eyes and move the ball in quickly then I think that we should pip them by a goal.

I think that Geelong have gone in way too tall at both ends of the ground tonight, if we bomb away then guys like Taylor & Lonergan will have a field day taking intercept marks but if we lower our eyes and move the ball in quickly then I think that we should pip them by a goal.

We are always too tall; that's the risk we take. Win the air lose the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping for a good game, free of the ducking scourge that is currently infuriating most of us. I say this knowing that a few dogs players are offenders. Hoping the umpiring has no effect on the result tonight!

Well we beat North last week so the North haters will be busy tonight. With St Kilda haters sniping the Dogs and Hawk haters sniping us.
We get it from both North and the Saints. Will be worse if we have an off night....

After the events of the last 24hrs will the big hero who started this competition wide trend of ducking for frees be paid any tonight, against the biggest umpire darlings out of the lot, the Dogs. This is an acid test for the afl and the afl umpiring department to see if they wilt after one massive sook fest already.

I hope not, so we can two Scotts go up in flames on the same weekend, even though that would suggest the umpiring department has once again changed rules on the run.

Oh how proud handbag supporters must be to have the player who started a blight on the game as their captain.

What a legacy Captain Duckwood will have left behind hey, when kids in 20 years ask who was he, and the parents reply "he's the one who singlehandedly caused a competition wide blight on the game".
There it is. A Geelong gameday thread wouldn't be complete without a 1963 sore anoos Hawf proudly displaying his red raw bottom for all to see. Have a s**t night you clown. :thumbsu:

cant wait for this match it is going to be a ripper hope we can get up and break that damn drought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back