Preview Western Bulldogs vs Essendon, Docklands, Sunday 08/04/18 @ 3:20 PM

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I petition that anyone who predicts anything to do with impending 'Essington' forfeits their right to rant in the gameday thread.

If you see it coming, prepare yourself and dont be disappointed.

Ridiculous amount of pessimism on this board.

Request denied.

Just allocated for home unfortunately. It says access to all home games. Can I upgrade, do you know?
Pretty sure you can upgrade mate. When you put your barcode into Ticketmaster it should let you upgrade. When there is a game that might sell out, the club always says for access members (so GA members) to upgrade to a seat.

Pretty sure you can upgrade mate. When you put your barcode into Ticketmaster it should let you upgrade. When there is a game that might sell out, the club always says for access members (so GA members) to upgrade to a seat.
Where do said members sit if in GA, First year with this membership and I have no idea what Im doing..

No surprise Freo are playing nothing like they played against us, Suns with plenty of time and space.
The same way how the Dogs will show up for no logical reason.

I thought Freo pretty much dominated the game and only let the Suns in from their own errors. 31 shots at goal to 18, with a 28 point winning margin.

May not have been our best game but clearly Freo are strong at home.

I petition that anyone who predicts anything to do with impending 'Essington' forfeits their right to rant in the gameday thread.

If you see it coming, prepare yourself and dont be disappointed.

Ridiculous amount of pessimism on this board.
Autopsy thread ok though? Carlton's currently sitting at 43 pages would suggest its safe to say plenty didnt see last night coming.

How the **** does brown survive?? Such an average footballer. Hartley is not a world beater but is definitely way better than Brown.

Because Brown was better last week and offers more flexibility?

I like Hartley but he is not way better than Brown. If he was he would never be dropped before Brown.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Brown was better last week and offers more flexibility?

I like Hartley but he is not way better than Brown. If he was he would never be dropped before Brown.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

This.

Both Brown and Hartley were poor laat week but at least one of them turned it around after half.

After watching Freo's win over the Suns, I got to thinking that maybe we were not that bad last week, sure there were disappointing passages and a few players need to lift but overall we were competitive, tomorrow will tell us if that was the case, I'm quietly confidence we will see a better effort.

With close to our best 22 (missing Ambrose and Gleeson) out there at Etihad, I'm feeling confident we'll win. We will be far from our best this early in the season but should be good enough to beat WB

People raising the question marks over why is Brown in the side need to remember that both Glesson and Ambrose are out injured and Francis and a few younger guys are not quite ready for senior footy.
Nah should have played Jackson Merrett as third tall. Average list management by Essendon

Don’t worry guys, Daniher will kick 8 today, we play everyone into form! Bombers by 8 goals

Both Daniher & Stewart look to be a tough matchup for your lot & Daniher is due so while I dunno about 8, you are probably in the ballpark. & given the Doggies are the only side this round not fielding any 150+ game players in what is a fairly young side, there really are no excuses for Essendon here. I won't be hearing any, put it that way.

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back