Preview Western Bulldogs vs Essendon, Docklands, Sunday 30/07/17 @ 1:10 PM

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe you have the firepower to win. If you break even in the midfield we will struggle.
A few games this year we have absolutely lost the clearances and inside 50’s and still won comfortably.
Although the Sydney game was more even, Our inside 50 efficiency was terrible. Dogs will need to apply that type of pressure to nullify our forwards and give them low percentage opportunities

Yeah a lot of clubs rotate around rather stay on the same player all match.
Biggs could certainly play on Stewart leaving Easton wood to play his normal role. However, that is a huge size disadvantage Biggs is giving away with 11cm and 10kg being the difference.

The game stays slow and congested as long as the Dogs maintain pressure and don't allow Essendon to rebound. However, i don't think the Dogs are capable of maintaining that and Etihad is a ground teams can score heavily once the game opens up. If the Dogs can maintain the pressure they win. If the game opens up Essendon win (provided reasonable accuracy).

Biggs played on Buddy for a while during the first match against them this year. I believe there were a few contests where Buddy couldn't out muscle Biggs off the ball. But in saying that, who knows what Bevo is thinking.

5+ goals to Joe and he will outright lead the Coleman.
A win for us and it is season ON.

The Swans just dropped one that they should have won (thank you hawks). If the tigers can do the same, all of a sudden top 4 is on the cards if we win out from here.
After barracking for Collingwood and Hawks for the last 2 weeks, thank **** we are playing Carlton next round so I will not have to complete the unholy trinity.

5+ goals to Joe and he will outright lead the Coleman.
A win for us and it is season ON.

The Swans just dropped one that they should have won (thank you hawks). If the tigers can do the same, all of a sudden top 4 is on the cards if we win out from here.
After barracking for Collingwood and Hawks for the last 2 weeks, thank **** we are playing Carlton next round so I will not have to complete the unholy trinity.
Except for the fact Ben Brown is still playing.

Dare to dream! If all the lower ranked teams win and we win out, this can happen!

Carlton spoon, Richmond 9th. Joe-stache Coleman. Dream season is..... not impossible!
Come on GC take out the tiges. Thanks north and congrats for the 9 year 17 game dee-streak.

View attachment 397309
Big day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you win but hope your players get ahead of themselves like this post and think it is just a stroll in the park and you never know.

Essendon players only get ahead of themselves if they are playing a bottom four side with no forward or backline and only one or two decent mids.

Oh my days, tomorrow's game is so so important now.

"Send it home".

hqdefault.jpg

Dots lining up... if we lose this then it changes the demographic immensely...

TBH the Bulldogs are probably the worst match up mentally unless we execute clinically...

They will be digging very deep and if on can out contest us... so excited, so nervous...

So so so so nervous for tomorrow

Me too!! Heading to the game tomorrow and I'll just be a bundle of nerves.

This is just such an important game for us. I'll be gutted if we don't show up tomorrow with the intensity to win.

That being said, if we show up against the reigning premiers (with all these movements on the ladder up for grabs), and we're still complacent. Then I guess we don't deserve it.

I'm banking on us coming out firing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back