Game Day Western Bulldogs vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully the umpires are a bit more balanced than the ladies game :p Nervous! But I'm nervous before every game. Hoping we come out and have a first quarter like against GWS/Adelaide and make them panic early.

Come on boys ******* smash these clowns. Can't stand Melbourne 'give us a priority pick' Demons, they're a drain on the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that what he just said ? Is it just me or is the biggest myth in AFL season that we have had the easiest draw?
Said it a couple of weeks ago after the Essendon game.

25 minutes before first bounce and the crowd looks utterly atrocious. With the Dees record here, guessing a few of their fans are reluctant to turn up but still, awful!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

25 minutes before first bounce and the crowd looks utterly atrocious. With the Dees record here, guessing a few of their fans are reluctant to turn up but still, awful!
I'm coming a bit later Than usual. I've only seen 5 dogs supporters on a train line that's usually brimming. Disappointing.

Level 1 looks ok but not great, Level 2 is almost empty, Level 3 is about 30% full. Not looking great hope im wrong.

Reporting on tripple M a team up north is offering 400k for a bulldog big man. They then discussed Ayce Cordy.

Fully expecting Roos to be a dick and lock the whole game down. Could be a boring game. Just want four points.

Hogan ************ has already started for the day.

Watch them go about beating their chest when they get up and about just like they did last time. They didn't even try against Hawthorn but then came back the next week and acted like they had pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back