Preview Western Bulldogs vs Sydney Swans - Grand Final. Saturday, October 1st 2:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The week has just been awesome. Watched every single bit of footage, read every article. The red, white and blue just looks... right.
The train ride to Jolimont today was awesome, there were more Dogs on that train than I've ever seen.
Great to have a chat to some of the older supporters too, very happy for them.
same. Met so many great people today, and not all of them doggies, probably never see them again but what an absolutely awesome day/week/month

If you're going to the game tomorrow barrack your proverbial off.

Barrack for every player that has represented the club.

Barrack for all those who have supported the club through thick and thin.

Barrack for all those who went to the great beyond before they got a chance to see this.

Most of all barrack for yourself because you bleed red, white and blue and wh

We will win this game. Our spirit and momentum is just too strong for any other result to occur.

First sentence is how we have played most of the year, Wood only takes a key role if he has to out of need. Apart from that he's the general of the defensive setup & is the loose defender, he's not afraid to play off his man a bit because we play a team defence.

He has rebounding athleticism & skills but isn't a lockdown defender either
Traditional role is to intercept and will be allowed to do so and peel off. He's a genius at putting himself in the right spot and I doubt anyone has the marking ability in the comp that wood has.

He will either play on someone like Rohan or he will play on the resting ruck and peel off at every opportunity. Essentially he plays like a safety in the NFL. And obviously he will be the first cog in the chain to rebound across half back. Boyd, Morris and Wood will have a massive say on this game. They are a 3 man brick wall when firing. All very capable overhead.

Cheers guys, he is one of my favourite players to watch in the competition, I think he is right up there with Hodgey as one of the best generals of the back six in the league.

Will be rooting for you boys with everything I've for tomorrow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best thing I could have done tonight was going to a party tonight with a bunch of good people with no interest in footy. Taken my mind of it after the euphoria of the parade and relaxed me for tomorrow. Of the he hands will start shaking as soon as I take my spot in standing area tomorrow and think about it during the 5 hours of waiting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only got my voice back this week after the Hawks win. Willing to go without a voice for two weeks if we get up. Sorry in advance vocal chords, you will get a hammering tomorrow.

Also, at the live site today when Mike Brady was singing, tears already. Tomorrow I will be a mess.

Interesting tidbits though. Adams' original finger procedure was stuffed, so apparently went in for another go recently (as well as his shoulder).
Motlop as been mentioned looks like it's nearly a done deal.

And a womens AFL tidbit. Surprisingly Moana Hope's beep test is only around 8, could be a reason we passed on her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back