Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We’ve had a terrific start to season 2021. It’s going to be tough off a 5 day turn around. Particularly after such an emotional win last week. Today is literally North’s Grand Final. They are on the big stage today and are out to prove that they deserve the marquee game. They have Cunnington returning from injury and are debuting their top 3 draft pick.

I would love nothing more than for us to come out first bounce and dominate them. For too long we keep s**t sides like North around and grind out a tough win. Hopefully this is the year that Bevo turns us into a ruthless footy side and we dominate these kind of sides.

Go dogs. Looking forward to attending this one.

BrunswickDog

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I really don't want to be negative, but I am having flashbacks to the Gold Coast game from 2 years ago.

Easter weekend IIRC, warm sunny day at marvel, dogs coming up against a young side.

We look like we have grown since then. Just need to win the games we are expected to, and comfortably, and really take it to and go past the others.

We should absolutely smash them, and I love the speed that we now have across the team.

Go dogs!!!

Tasmanian! That explains it! So which head writes your posts? :D
Previously advised he comes from Qld... But is very good at writing fiction I believe :)

Kangas board is going down the path of "we need to injure Dogs players, mainly Bont", classy stuff.

I really don't want to be negative, but I am having flashbacks to the Gold Coast game from 2 years ago.

Easter weekend IIRC, warm sunny day at marvel, dogs coming up against a young side.

We look like we have grown since then. Just need to win the games we are expected to, and comfortably, and really take it to and go past the others.

We should absolutely smash them, and I love the speed that we now have across the team.

Go dogs!!!

I'm feeling confident, but I know to expect anything.

You're not being negative, it's the PTSD most of us suffer after experiencing anxious moments following this club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In recent years we've often seen players withdraw after getting injured or not being quite right during the warm up/run throughs.

If that happens in 2021 presumably the 23rd man/sub comes into the 22.

So who becomes the sub, given all of our other likelies just played a full game?

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In recent years we've often seen players withdraw after getting injured or not being quite right during the warm up/run throughs.

If that happens in 2021 presumably the 23rd man/sub comes into the 22.

So who becomes the sub, given all of our other likelies just played a full game?
Lipinski didn’t play. He’s the sub.

Yep, my point is if he needs to come into the 22 after the warm ups, who becomes the sub?
Whoever played twos, has a good tank and isn’t gassed.

Schache fits the bill but he’s a tall - probably not the ideal type for a sub.

Wallis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back