Game Day Western Bulldogs vs West Coast Eagles | 7:30pm AEST | Optus Stadium | The dual rucks experiment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Bucket

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Expecting a comfortable win. Lift in form and a stronger/healthier 22, we shouldn’t have too many issues.

No doubt the margin won’t reflect it with our inaccuracies.

47pt win

Sweet BOG with 89 hitouts.

English 5 goals playing as the loose defender.

PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST!!!! I'VE CHANGED MY MIND!

I'm tempting fate today with my Lucky Meal. I have decided to get a pizza from the same place that I ordered from when we got beaten by Adelaide last month by a point.

I'm rollin' the dice with a Super Supreme : Napoli Sauce, Ham, Mushroom, Hot Salami, Bacon, Olives, Onions, Cheese, Capsicum, Pineapple & Prawn. Unfortunately there is no place on the order form to request anchovies as an extra topping, so ... if we lose... that will be the reason. So mote it be.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2022
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm tempting fate today with my Lucky Meal. I have decided to get a pizza from the same place that I ordered from when we got beaten by Adelaide last month by a point.

I'm rollin' the dice with a Super Supreme : Napoli Sauce, Ham, Mushroom, Hot Salami, Bacon, Olives, Onions, Cheese, Capsicum, Pineapple & Prawn. Unfortunately there is no place on the order form to request anchovies as an extra topping, so ... if we lose... that will be the reason. So mote it be.
You have doomed us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant watch, as I will be in the middle of watching the second of two massive nights watching The Hold Steady blow the roof off the Croxton.

I honestly can't think of anything I'd rather be doing.

Talk about a Lucky Meal! I had ordered a Family size Capricciosa so I'd have left overs for tomorrow and I received what I presumed was a Large size. I called the pizza place and they were fantastic. The manager apologised and offered me a discount on my next pizza or a small pizza of the same which they'd deliver ASAP. I chose another pizza which they just delivered. Couldn't have asked for better service. This might have been an omen for an extra big win tonight! And cold pizza for breakfast tomorrow! mmm... :pizza:

hatescaptcha

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
Truganina
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
JJ showed he is a class above when he was on the field. First game of the year and he looked sharp. Just need to build the fitness and he’ll be right back into the seniors.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
JJ showed he is a class above when he was on the field. First game of the year and he looked sharp. Just need to build the fitness and he’ll be right back into the seniors.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Norm Smith medallist is a class above VFL battlers. Who'd've thunkit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back