Western Bulldogs x Thor

Do you like this Marvel inspired Jumper?

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fred cook

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
It would maybe make sense if it was the Good Friday appeal game.
Did I hear right this morning and hear Bob Murphy say on SEN this morning that a board member on the Western Bulldogs board is linked to Marvel ? I ahte this jumper but what I HATE most that is is being displayed in Round 1 Sorry Bulldogs board this is so wrong

Freshwater

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What I continually hate about our club is it’s lack of respect to its most identifying symbol, the guernsey. Cartoon version on the women’s away strip this year, hideous cartoon versions over the years. The red back in a game against the Swans? Look at that beautiful 2016 GF match up Swans v Dogs, Red v Blue, it is so easy on the eye.

Norm De Guerre

Left of the dial.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Australian Farnarkling XI
'Cos Chris Hemsworth is a dogs fan, right? Marketing gurus are so clever.

Whoreing the one identifiable symbol of our club out to a corporation is an initiative I can really get behind.

In the name of 'fan interaction' I now look forward to taking a selfie with some poor bastard in an ill fitting costume at Marvel stadium in a couple of weeks. You know they'll be there.

Eastons face says it all really.
Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 9.57.55 am.png

Last edited:

TheFool

Senior List
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If we really have no choice but to take part in this embarrassing and soul-crushing crap, you'd think we could at least wear something that looks less like a $2 plastic toy.

At least the Captain Marvel jumpers for the AFLW (which there was wide resistance to wearing as match jumpers and ended up just as training tops) actually looked good. This is puke.

Top Bottom